She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Showing off your erecting hard dick to your female neighbor !!!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #461831 at 27,May,14 05:28
Does anyone has an experience on showing your erecting hard dick to your female neighbor or any stranger passing by your house !!! its really great fun...I tried so many times, it make me so horny and my dick is continuously hard for long time.....

Similar topics: 1.show you dick soft and a frontal showing your hard dick   2.Butt plug in ass while riding bike!   3.Straight female really wants to munch some box   4.To women if you walked out your door and saw a neighbor outside stroking   5.hooking up with someone  

New Comment

Comments:
By #68656 at 27,May,14 07:59
Be a bit more adventurous and leave the comfort of your house, walk down the street wearing an old overcoat and flash the ladies in public.
Just as tacky as showing it through the window.
By #417542 at 13,Jun,16 13:23
Cool

By #455846 at 27,May,14 17:41
well a bit to the topic i was comando wearing 'trackies' at one of my girlfriends birthday parties and as a joke- she didnt know i was comando , she pulled em down and neighbours were about in the garden?

otherwise i beleive its wrong and can get you into trouble...

By leopoldij at 27,May,14 08:13 other posts of leopoldij 
The coolest thing would be to see the female neighbor flash her boobs first. Then you know you're lucky and can go ahead with more than just flashing your dick.

Adult Discussion Forum