Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Spreading your own cum on your body

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #452020 at 04,Jun,14 17:07
I enjoy spreading my own cum all over my body after cumming... The feeling of having cum all over body makes me feel hot.. Have anyone tried this? Tell your experience about how u do it

Similar topics: 1.Spread those lips wide!   2.rate my body and I'll do same in return   3.How do you think of your body ?   4.Sexy BBWs   5.Show your free-standing nude ass - NO cheeks spreading  

New Comment

Comments:
By iluvcox at 04,Nov,16 06:31 other posts of iluvcox 
I love to rub it into my feet and between my toes.

By #519017 at 29,Oct,16 14:45
Spreading your cum thinly over your body is a good way of making sure it doesn't leave tell tale marks on the bedclothes. I discovered that soon after I started masturbating as a boy so my mum wouldn't know.

By leopoldij at 08,Nov,14 12:55 other posts of leopoldij 
Me too.
[deleted image] [deleted image]

By #136427 at 05,Jun,14 12:06
When my wife dildos my ass hole and jerks me off I always want the cum all over me. However after I pop I always feel like why did I want that. Now I am a tired cum covered mess. the wife says tou wanted it so yoy got it. I usually just pass out, necer enough energy after the deep pounding she gave me to get up and wash... Sometimes she fling or aims so the load hits my face. She os such a naught bitch doing those things when im in the thrawls of orgasm...
By #452020 at 05,Jun,14 13:57
Great... So ur wife don't get any of your cum
By #136427 at 05,Jun,14 20:31
She only likes it in the pussy, not in her hair, not on her face, not on her skin and never in her mouth. But she loves to get it all over me. To a point where she is a little sadistic about it. If the mood hits her right after I shoot it deep in her cunt she will tell me to put my mouth on her pussy and she will push it all out and watch me eat it.

By leopoldij at 04,Jun,14 23:26 other posts of leopoldij 
I haven't .

Adult Discussion Forum