to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Who eats pussy better? Men or women?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #367009 at 06,Jun,14 19:54
Recently had a little argument with a lesbian friend that thought women are way better to which I disagreed. Not saying that men are better at it. I just believe both sexes have good and bad pussy eaters. I'd love to hear the opinions of some ladies out there.

Similar topics: 1.Pussy or tits?   2.Straight women: What do you like or dislike about the taste of your own cum?   3.do you rat your cum?   4.1st time women licking pussy?   5.PUSSY POWER  

New Comment

Comments:
By wycowboy at 25,Oct,23 16:19 other posts of wycowboy 
I think it all depends on if you like to eat pussy. If you like it, and I love to do it, you will learn to do it well. If it isn't something you like then you'll never be bothered to learn how.

By leopoldij at 24,Oct,23 17:23 other posts of leopoldij 
Me.

By #363364 at 08,Jun,14 08:05
Ive been told im amazing at eating pussy, always had to because i cant get hard for women most of the time. Im gay as hell but can make a girl cum easily with my tongue.
By leopoldij at 08,Jun,14 21:42 other posts of leopoldij 
If you're gay, please send the girls over to me. I'll make them cum with many things. ..

By #132188 at 06,Jun,14 23:13
My wife reckons there a 2 components to a male eating the muff well.

1. You really want to do it.

2. Eat that pussy like you stole it.

Well worked for me
By #444014 at 06,Jun,14 23:15

Eat the puss as if it were to be your last meal...
Learn to breathe through your ears..
By #23212 at 07,Jun,14 05:32
And often make eating the puss be your main act, not just a 'fore' play.
By #316255 at 07,Jun,14 15:15
Same applies to cocksucking. Half arsed doesn't cut it, IMO. Do it or don't. Oral isn't a favour, it's a sexy, hot and enjoyable way to spend a good hour.... or two.
By #23212 at 08,Jun,14 04:29
Well said, m'dear, oral play is most definitely not 'a favour'; rather a most intimately delightful way to pleasure, connect, and be fantastically turned on.

By Gntlmn at 07,Jun,14 15:36 other posts of Gntlmn 
Since her thighs often clasp the ears, eye-breathing might be a better discipline
By #23212 at 08,Jun,14 04:51
When the 'eating' is done from the back, one can usually escape the 'clasping thighs'.

By _avg_ at 07,Jun,14 05:55 other posts of _avg_ 
This is just the inverse of the tired, old argument that men are better cocksuckers.

The only thing that makes someone good at oral is being good at oral; "owning the equipment" doesn't figure into it.

Adult Discussion Forum