Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

World Cup 2014

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #443664 at 13,Jun,14 07:16
I know it's not sex related, but is anyone watching the World Cup this year? If so, who is your pick to win? I'm going for Argentina, strength all round the squad and I believe messi and aguero will net lots of goals.
The officiating in last night's Brazil game was corrupt and terrible, Croatia were robbed and the ref was giving almost every decision to Brazil, no way was that a penalty in the second half, and Neymar should have been sent off for his dirty play in the first half.

Similar topics: 1.MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM ROUTEMASTER   2.Gleрilegt Nэtt бr happy new year from iceland   3.Lava flow in iceland   4.Iceland won holland 2-0 in the European Qualifiers 2014   5.MERRY CHRISTMAS 2014 TO ALL MY FRIENDS FROM ROUTEMASTER  

New Comment

Comments:
By bella! at 19,Jun,14 07:04 other posts of bella! 
Question; are the games being played on real grass or artificial turf?
By #444014 at 19,Jun,14 11:47
For the world cup the matches have been played on turf/grass.Although there has been problems with the pitches.To make the pitches look nice on TV the groundstaff have been spraying them green.

There are many types of surface used for 'Football'
There are pitches which combine grass and plastic now.
By bella! at 19,Jun,14 11:54 other posts of bella! 
Thank you!

Now I have another question, what is a pitch?
By #444014 at 19,Jun,14 12:11
A pitch is just a term used for the playing field,with all the markings and such laid out.
By bella! at 19,Jun,14 12:54 other posts of bella! 
Thank you. In sports, when I think of pitch, my mind goes directly to baseball.

By routemaster at 16,Jun,14 06:37 other posts of routemaster 
I don't see why this penalty shoot-out lark can't be done right at the start. Then it would be all over in five minutes and we could have a nice Judy Garland or Doris Day film on t.v. instead

Adult Discussion Forum