Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Peanut Butter

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #303133 at 13,Jun,14 14:18
I am officially declaring that Peanut Butter is the 5th most delicious food on the planet.
The top 5 include:
1. Bacon
2. Steak
3. Pie (any variety except sweet potato, because...well...Yuck!)
4. Steak wrapped in bacon
5. Peanut Butter.
You might wish to argue with this, but you are wrong. Learn to live with it and move on.

Similar topics: 1.So What's The Deal With the Wank Emoticon?   2.Asparagus...   3.How to make friends on SYD: Tip #2   4.Tributes?   5.Bring me the butter...  

New Comment

Comments:
By qhaos at 27,Jun,14 07:47 other posts of qhaos 
eheheh you've never been in italy! here every food is delicious!
By #303133 at 27,Jun,14 16:10
I find it hard to believe that even the Italians could make deep fried rat taste good.
By qhaos at 01,Jul,14 08:14 other posts of qhaos 
eheh you can't believe until you try!

By #289712 at 27,Jun,14 16:57
Amen

By #201583 at 19,Jun,14 12:29
Deer steak, Shark steak, Bear steak, Alligator steak, Elk steak, Beef steak ... and BACON. They have bacon flavored toothpaste and deodorant. Maybe if Summer's Eve came out with a bacon flavored douche they would be rolling in money. Bacon flavored condoms would be interesting. Number six would have to be b-ab-y back ribs on my list.
By #303133 at 22,Jun,14 02:56
Bacon flavored condoms would cause too much wiener biting. Bad idea.
By #358797 at 22,Jun,14 02:58
I have bacon flavored lube...
By #303133 at 22,Jun,14 13:51
See, that would just make me want to stop for a BLT sandwich during sex. It would throw off all focus...
By #358797 at 22,Jun,14 20:40
In all honesty, I just bought it to see what it tasted like. Reminds me of those artificial bacon bits...
By #303133 at 22,Jun,14 21:50
ARTIFICIAL BACON BITS!!!!!!
Blasphemy!
By #358797 at 22,Jun,14 21:56
Uhhuh. Yet another thing that should be made ille.gal. Such a cruel joke.
By #23212 at 26,Jun,14 06:18
And what about the commonly found, 'Non-Fat Half & Half'? Kind of 'self cancelling' perhaps?
By #303133 at 26,Jun,14 14:11
Would that not make it Nil & Nil?
Non-fat ANYTHING is an abomination!
By #23212 at 27,Jun,14 07:16
Yes, truly an abomination.

And, quite seriously, what many people don't realize is that non-fat products (made that way artificially, that is, not apples, etc.) are unhealthy for a human digestive system.

By #464196 at 26,Jun,14 13:44
rito peanut butter is out of left field, but power to the nut

1. Pizza
2. Steak drowned in cheapshit canned speghitti
3. Kangaroo (no not a joke)
4. Bacon
5. Chicken Kiev
By #201583 at 26,Jun,14 21:53
I had a Roo-burger in Okinawa. Once I broke through the language barrier and found out that I wasn't eating bad beef I actually liked it.

By stroker11 at 26,Jun,14 14:15 other posts of stroker11 
Peanut butter is a great food and can be improved to make a super dip for chips or fingers! Take three large tablespoons of peanut butter in a bowl, add one tablespoon of honey, then shot a fresh load of your cum into the bowl.....mix with spoon to a smooth consistency. Lick the spoon......yum!
Serve with nacho chips and a tequila drink to wash it down.

By #455846 at 22,Jun,14 12:48
he who put dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts

i defiantely agree with the first three
By #303133 at 22,Jun,14 13:47
What do they say about he who puts dick in steak?
By #455846 at 22,Jun,14 17:08
i give up ?
By #303133 at 22,Jun,14 21:51
NEVER give up!
People will think you are a quitter.
Because...well...technically, you kinda would be.
By #455846 at 23,Jun,14 19:25
i know....
he's layed a steak -maybe ?

By #428387 at 17,Jun,14 21:33
Top 10 Unusual Uses For Peanut Butter

Peanut butter is for some, food of the gods. It can be eaten with chocolate, it can be eaten with jam, it can be smeared on chicken, and it can even be used in drinks! It seems that the uses for the wonderful stuff are endless. So, in order to prove that that really is the case, I have put together this list of 10 uses for peanut butter that you probably don’t know. Hopefully there should be at least one or two tips here that everyone will benefit from. If you know of other great peanut butter uses, be sure to tell us in the comments.

1 Lube It Up

Peanut butter is an excellent lubricator. If your lawnmower blades are getting a little tight and rusty – smear on some of the spread and voila – perfect lubrication. This hint is particularly useful because almost every time I need lube, I don’t have any around – but I always have a jar of peanut butter in the cupboard. It can be used for virtually all your lubrication needs.

2 Animal Medicine

If you own a cat or a dog, you will know how hard it can be to get them to take their medication – especially when it is in pill form. Fortunately cats and dogs love peanut butter – so next time you have to give them some medication, mix it up with a spoonful and feed it to them. No more struggling with the animal as you hold its mouth open and try to **** feed it a bitter pill.

3 Butter Replacement

Most recipes that use butter can be cooked with peanut butter instead. In cookies and cakes this can make a wonderful and subtle taste difference. Next time you are making fudge brownies, try using peanut butter instead – it will be like eating a huge Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup. You can also stir peanut butter into a sauce instead of butter to give it a nutty finish.

4 Mousetrap Bait

Mice are not particularly fond of cheese – so it is strange that it is the first food people go for when they are baiting their mousetraps. What most people don’t know is that mice prefer peanut butter – how this has been proven I do not know, but the fact that peanut butter is so much cheaper than cheese, makes this tip a very handy and frugal one. So next time you need to bait a mouse trap, don’t bother loading it with camembert or 5 year aged cheddar, stick on some trusty peanut butter.

5 Price Tag Removal

Despite the major advances in science in recent years, no one seems to have managed to invent a label that can be removed easily without leaving any glue behind. Fortunately, we have peanut butter. Rub some of the tasty spread on the label glue and rub with a cloth – it works brilliantly.

6 De-fish the house

If you have ever fried fish, you will know that it leaves behind a rather unpleasant fishy smell in the house. To help eradicate the smell, take a tablespoon of peanut butter after you have finished frying the fish, drop it in the frying pan and fry it off for a minute or two. The smell of peanut butter is the house is much more enjoyable than stale fish and oil.

7 Leather Cleaner

Peanut butter is an excellent cleaner for leather furniture. Just rub a small amount on and work it in in a circular motion. Remove with a buffing cloth and there you have it! The caveat to this tip is peanut-butter smelling furniture. To avoid that you might want to mix a little perfume oil in it – but not too much. Also, if you do add the perfume, make sure you don’t mix up your jars or you will end up with a peanut butter and jelly sandwich that tastes like mouth wash.

8 Peanut Butter Cookies

This one doesn’t seem quite so weird, but it is included because these cookies use peanut butter as the main ingredient – there is no flour at all. The cookies are a mix of peanut butter, sugar, egg, and vanilla. You can even throw in a handful of chocolate chips if you wish. The resulting cookies are amazingly tasty and it only takes about 20 minutes from start to finish. You can read the full recipe here, which is also the source of the image above. The site is my ****’s, so check out the other articles too!

9 Gum Remover

While it doesn’t happen quite so often to us adults, **** often end up with gum in their hair. This would normally be followed up by a lot of tugging and pulling with a comb to remove it, and the eventual chopping of the locks. But what most people don’t realize, is that peanut butter is a perfect “gum remover” – not only will it remove gum from hair, but it will remove it from carpet and any other object that is tainted with the chewy stuff. Just rub some peanut butter into the gum and you can wipe the whole mess off with a cloth.

10 Shave With It

Believe it or not, peanut butter makes a great shaving gel. Just apply it like you would apply the gel, and shave as normal. It works just as well and anyone that has bought a container of shaving gel will know, it is a hell of a lot cheaper. The end result is a very smooth shave and, as a bonus, the oils in the peanut butter are very good for your skin, so you don’t need to spend even more money on moisturizer for your legs or face. You might want to remember to use smooth peanut butter though – the chunky stuff doesn’t work quite as well.
By #23212 at 19,Jun,14 06:41
Thank you for this great list!

By #455374 at 13,Jun,14 14:26
I'm just going to throw this out there, I know it will be unpopular; bacon is overrated.

It had to be said.
By #303133 at 13,Jun,14 14:42
It did NOT have to be said.
Because it is totally wrong.
Thank you for playing.
Take the home version of our game as a lovely parting gift.
By #463249 at 13,Jun,14 15:14
Peanut butter is disgusting muck!

You might wish to argue with this, but YOU are wrong. Learn to live with it and move on.
By #455374 at 13,Jun,14 15:22
Now you're both wrong. Bacon is overrated and peanutbutter is great.

I ofcourse am completely right about all of this, so don't bother arguing.
By #463807 at 13,Jun,14 15:35
Plain yogurt with Maple syrup and any chopped nuts ,preferably Pistachios...and whatever you like...
By #303133 at 13,Jun,14 16:16
I like it best if you replace the yogurt with bacon and the Maple syrup with peanut butter. Other than that, you are correct.
By #316255 at 17,Jun,14 19:18
By routemaster at 19,Jun,14 05:59 other posts of routemaster 
I LOVE a bacon sandwich with thick crusty bread and plenty of barbecue sauce
By bella! at 19,Jun,14 06:19 other posts of bella! 
Oh my, barbecue sauce!? Now mayo on a BLT is totally yum!

By #400852 at 17,Jun,14 19:58
I love bacon,and I love peanut butter too,ever tried it with bananna's,just mix a spoon full of peanut butter and a half of a bananna and spread it on bread,can't beat it,almost make you give up pussy (almost)

By routemaster at 17,Jun,14 05:34 other posts of routemaster 
Look what peanut butter did to Elvis
By #316255 at 17,Jun,14 15:41
It was a combination of peanut butter, fried bananas, avocado stacks and butter (and probably not enough sex ).
By #303133 at 17,Jun,14 17:46
One should NEVER have sex which includes peanut butter.
I am told that it sticks to the roof of your vagina...
By #316255 at 17,Jun,14 18:35
I'd cover a cock in cashew butter and go to town (not literally ).
By #358797 at 17,Jun,14 18:48
Ooooh..... Naughty naughty.

By #358797 at 17,Jun,14 05:50
OK.... So..... About this here peanut butter thing... Is there a certain brand? Because I remember getting a big white can once that just said Peanut Butter in big black letters.... And it tasted truly horrendous... Generic peanut butter should be ****. Especially generic chunky peanut butter.
By #303133 at 17,Jun,14 14:51
Although freshly-ground peanut butter is quite tasty, I have always been a JIF fan.
While we are on the subject of brands, I would like to state that any product which is called "bacon" MUST come from a pig.
So-called "turkey bacon" is a travesty and an abomination.
Like calling frozen milk "ice cream".
By #358797 at 17,Jun,14 17:12
I agree. My bro.ther's wifey is a health nut and buys organic turkey bacon. So gross. I found out the hard way when he made me a blt.... Which I questioned... And called it "bullshit on a bun".... She wasn't happy about that.
I've always been partial to JIF myself.
By #303133 at 17,Jun,14 17:45
I KNEW there was something I liked about you!
By Ray10754 at 17,Jun,14 18:16 other posts of Ray10754 
Gotta be SKIPPY for me !! And regular Ritz crackers None of this low fat bull for me!!

Had a black angus burger wraped in 1/4 inch thick bacon/med rare, with lettus, garden fresh tomato and pickle on a lightly toasted bun for lunch yesterday!

By #136427 at 14,Jun,14 00:46
Tuna sashimi?
By #303133 at 14,Jun,14 02:21
Doesn't even make the list.
What are you, a shark?
Next!
By #136427 at 14,Jun,14 16:30
Ouch...

By Sickboy at 13,Jun,14 22:12 other posts of Sickboy 
I agree with 1 to
4!...I prefer marmite!..........four out of five not bad!!
By #316255 at 14,Jun,14 01:00
Peanut butter with a tiny bit of Marmite mixed it. Makes the creamy peanut butter turn matte but the combination is delish!
By #444014 at 14,Jun,14 02:50
I shall have to try that.
By #23212 at 14,Jun,14 04:22
I believe it is because one is adding a bit of salt and a bit of 'Umami' this way, to something already a bit sweet; and makes most anything "delish".

By #451452 at 13,Jun,14 20:19
I would rather eat pussy.

By #218130 at 13,Jun,14 18:41
I tend to agree with you Hi there Will. Long time no see

Adult Discussion Forum