Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Straight?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #452213 at 19,Jun,14 20:16
I don't understand how (why) people in their profile say :straight" and then say interested in both males and females. Doesn't that make then "Bi"?

Similar topics: 1.Can a Man or Woman be Truely Straight and Still Be Turned on by Someone of the Same Sex?   2.I want to fuck a straight guy   3.straight men and cocks   4.Straight,gay,bi and curious   5.Just a "straight" poll:)  

New Comment

Comments:
By #289712 at 21,Jun,14 19:28
I guess perhaps they may wanna check out, without any intention ever of having sexual contact with, people of the same sex. Ive wondered about it at times when ive seen it. Doesn't matter yo me, really, ill talk to anyone here, there's always common ground. The only individuals pictures I'll avoid commenting on are gay women, out of respect. Being a straight male, it may not be appreciated by some.
By #23212 at 22,Jun,14 06:37
I don't understand how it is 'respectful' on a site like this, to refrain from paying someone a compliment on their photo, simply because of their stated sexual orientation?
By #289712 at 27,Jun,14 13:27
I know, I agree, only purely on the off chance some MAY not appreciate male attention. But I guess we all run the gauntlet here
--------------------------------------- added after 12 minutes

From my perspective, all comments are good, whoever they are from, regardless of gender or sexual orientation, because it's a me thing, I derive gratification from others seeing, and liking my submissions. I figure I shouldn't assume everyone thinks like me, I don't wanna upset offend anyone..
By #23212 at 28,Jun,14 00:26
While I fully agree with 'your perspective' here and feel similarly, I was thinking that perhaps what you called "out of respect" for gay women, was however perpetuating a stereotype of men-hating gay women?
By #289712 at 03,Jul,14 08:06
I just don't want, in any way, to make anyone uncomfortable. Stereotypes are dangerous, nothing like that intended by any stretch!

By #464196 at 23,Jun,14 00:22
I'm vaguely bi, ei right place right time right guy right everything then yes, but otherwise no. Moved to a new town a few years ago and thought fuck it no one knows me here I'll just label myself as bi, dumb move everyone just assumes you'll hook up with anything with a cock or you're a gay guy in denial. So it ended up being I'm bi followed by a long explanation, left the town a year later ditched that tactic forever, straight is closer to the truth anyway and stops all the stupid assumptions.
By spermkiss at 23,Jun,14 00:27 other posts of spermkiss 
Actually, you sound like most straight men. "...right place, right time, right guy, right everything, then yes..." That pretty much sums it up for almost every straight man.
By #464196 at 28,Jun,14 11:48
it's unfortunate that so many straight guys quell their minor bi side for so long, and it's equally as unfortunate that gay guys quell their minor straight side

everyone is fundamentally bi, where they fall on the bi line well it depends doesn't, social conditioning and ego flog the hell out of sexual preference and everyone thinks they have it figure out when most people don't

everyone has a taste both for pussy and cock at some level
By spermkiss at 28,Jun,14 21:17 other posts of spermkiss 
"It's unfortunate that so many straight guys quell their minor bi side for so long, and it's equally as unfortunate that gay guys quell their minor straight side."

Man, did you ever say a mouthful there! I've long contended that every man, no matter how straight he is, should at least once in his life go down on another man, suck him to climax and swallow his sperm. He shouldn't do this to please me or even to please the man he sucked off, but rather HE SHOULD DO IT TO PLEASE HIMSELF. He should do to expand his sexual horizons and to prove to himself that he has the ability to give sexual satisfaction and orgasmic release to another man.

I'm often criticized by straight men for advocating this, but the other side of the coin is that I think every gay man, no matter how gay he is, should at least once in his life go down on a woman and use his lips and tongue to bring her to orgasm. And I say this for the same reasons. He should expand his sexual horizons and prove to himself that he can please a woman.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

I just went to your page, and while you don't say how old you are, from your photos you look young. But you display a wisdom well beyond your years.
By bella! at 28,Jun,14 22:32 other posts of bella! 
I understand expanding and exploring your sexuality however, spermkiss, please help me understand why someone needs to 'prove' that they're able to pleasure anyone and bring them to orgasm?
By spermkiss at 29,Jun,14 00:18 other posts of spermkiss 
It's all about giving. Sure, anyone can TAKE sexual pleasure from an intimate encounter, but a real person, be it man or woman, can GIVE sexual pleasure to his or her partner.

By #316255 at 29,Jun,14 01:59
Yet many straight women won't go down on their men and swallow their sperm. Many straight men won't go down on a woman (unselfishly, in some cases... in order to receive some reciprocation.) and won't kiss a woman who has actually swallowed their sperm. Some women won't kiss a man if he's gone down on her. I don't understand why any gay or straight person should go down on a person who's not their preferred sexual gender.
By bella! at 29,Jun,14 02:33 other posts of bella! 
Thank you. Your last sentence summed up what I was trying to say.

By #23212 at 29,Jun,14 06:01
Why climb to the top of mountains?

By spermkiss at 01,Jul,14 15:30 other posts of spermkiss 
If you have to ask, you wouldn't understand.

By slipper at 24,Jun,14 20:14 other posts of slipper 
LOT of threads here devoted to this issue, some have many replies. People are not as simple as their labels for each other.

By spermkiss at 20,Jun,14 15:57 other posts of spermkiss 
"Doesn't that make them 'Bi'?" Well, not necessarily. Certainly "yes" in some cases, but not always. Probably not even in very many cases.

Consider me, for example. I'm as gay as they come, but I've had sex with women. Most gay men have. I even had an affair with a woman that lasted the better part of a year. But that didn't turn me straight or even bi. I never stopped thinking of myself as a gay man while it was happening.

Turning that around, if a man identifies as straight and lives as straight, an occasional fling with another man isn't going to turn him gay or bi. Those members who call themselves straight but are interested in both sexes are just being candid and honest.

The truth is, there are very few men who are totally straight or totally gay. Most straight men when placed in a sexual situation with another man will become aroused and be able to perform. And most gay men in a sexual situation with a woman will become aroused and be able to perform. We are mostly bi by the strictest definition, but that's not how we choose to identify ourselves.
By *kmadeau* at 21,Jun,14 16:03 other posts of *kmadeau* 

By Gntlmn at 21,Jun,14 17:39 other posts of Gntlmn 
Very well-stated!

By #446346 at 22,Jun,14 07:36
Words of wisdom and experience.

Adult Discussion Forum