Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Any tips on how to find gloryholes?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #465194 at 03,Jul,14 16:34
I've never been able to find one, and I'd love to be able to suck a big fat cock!

Similar topics: 1.gloryholes in minnesota???   2.gloryholes   3.Gloryholes   4.how to precum?   5.Gloryholes in the South?  

New Comment

Comments:
By shavedsmoothbud at 03,Jul,14 20:53 other posts of shavedsmoothbud 
Go to squirt.org and under the head Cruising, type in North Carolina. There you'll find a multitude of adult places to have fun which could be an hour or more drive from where you live. The site is free, but you'll be limited to what you can access which is why a membership is the way to go. Have fun!
By spermkiss at 03,Jul,14 22:31 other posts of spermkiss 
The things we can learn from each other. Yes, go and have fun. Take a big load of jizz from a man you cannot even see for shavedsmoothbud and then take one for me.

By spermkiss at 03,Jul,14 20:30 other posts of spermkiss 
In North Carolina they probably are indeed hard to find. Here in San Francisco they're all over.

Glory hole sex is indeed the ultimate in anonymous sex. You don't know the man you're sucking and you cannot even see him except for his dick. All you know about him is that he wants to be sucked off. All he knows about you is that you want to suck him off. It's pure sex, sex for no other reason than to have sex. And that's all that matters. The mouth/dick connection becomes the center of the universe as everything else just falls away.

So good luck in finding a glory hole and sucking a guy off thru one. It's fun.

Adult Discussion Forum