Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

any one have good rest stop storys

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #206287 at 08,Jul,14 10:36
Has any one ever hook up at a rest stop? Had abig trucker sjshow you a good time

Similar topics: 1.jacking off animals anyone?   2.describe your orgasm   3.first time cum in mouth   4.Cockhead slit (glans shape)   5.Straight but looking to play  

New Comment

Comments:
By #589016 at 30,Mar,22 06:04
A gas station on the main road is known for hosting gay hookups
Once I was in the men's room when a 2 guys walked in touching each other. I listened to them fuck in the stall and wanked. A truck driver came in and smiled at me taking his cock out and making me suck

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 21,Mar,22 12:45 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 

By #64328 at 21,Mar,22 08:22
I got jacked off years ago at a KOA campsite

By #663065 at 20,Mar,22 04:44
When was 18 I stop at a rest stop and when in to piss it was empty empty for one guy he was at the urinal I walk up to next one to piss turn and flash me his dick he ask if I ant a taste of piss he said worry no is going to come I got down he piss in my mouth he told to come to his sleeper cab and and get some good dick I fuck all nigth I told him i could cross dress I got dress and we went walk to his truck we went he did speed and stuff popper he tie me up to this broad and tie my legs and fuck my throat and get behind me and butt fuck me choke me he **** me I like it

By #580363 at 20,Mar,19 10:27
Yes I meet up with a truck driver at rest stop and let him fuck my face and ass bare back

By #571853 at 22,Dec,18 07:09
Yes I stop at truck stop one to take piss I was the urinal and his truck just finished a shower he just wearing a towel he looked round to make no one else was a round and flashed me his dick he put some shorts and I followed him his truck we climbed in his sleeper cab and he got naked and feed me his dick he had me got naked and keep feed me dick he reach around a put his finger up my ass before I know it I was bent over getting fucked in my ass he was fucking my brain out unit he shoot his hot load up ass it was great

By #535417 at 22,Oct,17 13:29
Yes I love truck driver dickes i was posting on Craig's list one time and and this guy respond told he was stop at the long wood rested stop to meet him there he had a big sleeper cab I did i get there and climb in suck his dick and let him fuck my ass unit he shoot his cum in my ass

Adult Discussion Forum