Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

first time gay Sex

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #195151 at 08,Jul,14 11:22
Do people meet to do sex on this site? coz iv never been with a guy and I am really curious and want to have sex with a man.

Similar topics: 1.Friends - Bestfriends - Couple?   2.self reflextion   3.Masturbating - Your Usual Routine?   4.masturbating for the first time (guys)   5.The troubles of a **** Bi Relationship  

New Comment

Comments:
By #382254 at 01,Aug,14 20:13
I had my first gay sex a few years ago. I have a friend who is really beautiful and I always wondered what he would look like naked. One day he came up to me and asked me if I wanted to fuck.....I didn't know what to say and finally I thought to myself...What the heck...give it a try....maybe I am gay because I like looking at guys in showers....Well, he game me my first BJ and I loved iot....I could go on and on, but will stop here for now.

PS....He loved to give me blow jobs and I LOVE them!
By spermkiss at 01,Aug,14 21:55 other posts of spermkiss 
You list yourself as gay on your page so I sure hope sex with this man way a two way street. Was this your coming out?

By spermkiss at 28,Jul,14 15:36 other posts of spermkiss 
Yes, people do meet other members of this site. I have myself, though not for sex. And I've exchanged numerous Private Messages with other members who have successfully used this site for sexual hook-ups.

OK guys, here is your opportunity. Have a look at Piper's photos and you'll see that he's a Total Hot Number. Young, lean, smooth, with a big dick and he's a man-on-man virgin who is eager to have a go with another man. There must be dozens (hundreds, even thousands!) of guys out there who would be willing to show him how it's done. Send him a Private Message and arrange a date.

By #195151 at 28,Jul,14 12:02
nz, wellington

Adult Discussion Forum