Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

My weird fetish

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #367009 at 10,Jul,14 17:56
Hello strangers So I created this topic because recently I told someone other than my GF about my weirdest fetish (I think its the weirdest thing on earth but cant' help but be into it). It turns out this person I told was into it and thought it was hot/interesting. So I was curious to see various opinions on my fetish rather than PM everyone lol. (I'm quite lazy) Anywho, my weird fetish is called unbirthing. Not sure if anyone is familiar with it so I'll post a link that explains it more. Basically its a human being swallowed whole by a vagina. Hence "un"-"birthing" basically being born but in reverse lol. Well please leave your thoughts. I'm sure I'll get many "you are sick", "how can someone like something so disgusting." Just asking for honest opinions. If yours is that negative so be it. Thanks for reading all this shit btw lol. So just noticed you can't post links cuz of spam. So i'll just post a pic.

Similar topics: 1.Hey, pee drinkers!   2.Is my fetish odd?   3.Drinking pee fetish   4.my other weird fetish... Men with big vocabulary and oral sex   5.Where do our fetishes come from ?  

New Comment

Comments:
By Mylicker at 04,Aug,14 22:38 other posts of Mylicker 
If you want to try it I could make you one that would feel very close to the real thing that you could get in and curl up ......
Or I could gladly help you out if you want to make one yourself ...
I can make you any kinda toy ,machine you could possibly think of ....

By leopoldij at 11,Jul,14 10:26 other posts of leopoldij 
If you search for
"US student is rescued from giant vagina sculpture in Germany"
on Google, you will see that

"On a Friday afternoon in June, a young American in Tьbingen had to be rescued by 22 firefighters after getting trapped inside a giant sculpture of a vagina. The Chacбn-Pi (Making Love) artwork by the Peruvian artist Fernando de la Jara has been outside Tьbingen University's institute for microbiology and virology since 2001 and had previously mainly attracted juvenile sniggers rather than adventurous explorers.
According to De la Jara, the 32-ton sculpture made out of red Veronese marble is meant to signify "the gateway to the world".

So, be careful how you exercise your fetish!
--------------------------------------- added after 79 seconds

www theguardian com /world/2014/jun/23/us-student-rescued-giant-vagina-sculpture-germany
By #428387 at 11,Jul,14 11:01
Did mention this but I guess you guy's missed it.

By poolboy_ at 25,Jun,14 08:48 other posts

You just couldn't make it up.
Man gets stuck in a vagina: Student brings new meaning to the phrase 'born again'
The student had to be delivered from the huge sculpture by 22 firefighters outside Tьbingen University, Germany
news/weird-news/man-gets-stuck-vagina
By leopoldij at 12,Jul,14 10:56 other posts of leopoldij 
not on this thread, did you?
yes, indeed, i missed it, but i don't read *everything* :-)

By #68656 at 10,Jul,14 18:09
The psychology books are full of odd fetishes and abberations, this is a lesser known one.

------------

Unbirth

Unbirthing (also known by the Furspeech term, Re-Whelped) is used to describe the paraphilia involving the desire to be "swallowed alive" by female genitalia, or when a female fur takes another into her womb and "gestates" that fur for a time as her own unborn ****. A less-common but still significant minority also practice UB-Vore, wherein the female unbirther's body ultimately consumes the unbirthed. Another variant on this is males absorbing others (generally other males) as a form of male pregnancy. This is known as cock vore and often involves Hypertrophilia and/or Macrophilia.
For obvious reasons, these sexual fetishes solely exist within the realm of (mostly) furry fantasy art and stories.

There are several different, slightly overlapping camps of thought regarding this philia:
For many, unbirthing is attractive in its symbolic meaning. The opportunity to trust someone quite literally with one's entire life, to be nurtured and protected, is what attracts the unbirthed. On the other side, the unbirther can demonstrate her care for another in a deep, trusting way, and enjoy something living inside her, a sensation often attractive in and of itself.
For others, unbirthing is a form of dominance (hence the vore aspect). The attraction of unbirthing centers upon the control gained over another creature: the unbirthed's freedom or movement is restricted, and their senses are (at best) muffled. The unbirthed is totally dependent upon the unbirther, relying on them for sustenance and oxygen.
Another aspect of unbirth attractive to some is the age-regression scenario which may take place inside an unbirther's womb. Returned to the womb, an unbirthed creature grows younger; the unbirther may choose to rebirth their guest at any point or simply regress the unbirthed past the point of conception, effectively erasing their existence. There are many variations on this theme, some overlapping with the oviposition philia.
A fourth group comprised of the overlap between fans of unbirth and those of vore lies in the endosomatophilia paraphilia, or attraction to fantasies involving complete encapsulation of a living thing within the body of another living thing. A second overlap between the two lies in absorbing or digesting an unbirthed creature: a form of genital vore.
Unbirthing media[edit]

Even though unbirthing art is not uncommon and may be found in the work of Mamabliss, Duo Radon, MrPerson and others, no single graphic artist stands out in this particular field. Within the furry writer community, some noted authors of such stories are Dream Weevil, Animakitty, Grolbek, JessKATT, Smokescale and Rochndil.
By hytiger at 10,Jul,14 23:11 other posts of hytiger 
Perhaps you should stick to anal sex bashing... at least you are good at that!
Why have you chosen to copy/paste a pile of stuff you don't understand?
Sometimes, Google is not your friend, JohnS!
By #68656 at 11,Jul,14 07:42
As usual Mr. Tiger you speak and write your obtuse and insulting comments before you think, not at all becoming of a professional such as yourself.
Also just for your information the article was NOT from the source you mention so research before you make your personal attacks on me
On an allied matter it is surprising Mr. Blue did not invite you to his despicable SAS pfft private group as that was originally formed as a safe haven for various invited members to attack both Linda and myself and they did that very well. Many posts on there in its earlier stages were nothing but slander and vicious attacks on both of us. Then they went to discussing what movies they liked and there was some talk about July 4th.
You should ask Mr. Blue for an invitation as you would fit in well.
As for the anal bashing, I feel sure that you are well experienced in that unsafe activity.
Just keep your opinions to yourself and if you have any problems with me please feel free to express them in a PM and not on the public forum.
By hytiger at 11,Jul,14 11:25 other posts of hytiger 
*yawn* here we go again!

I didn't mention the source... perhaps I should?
I'm an admin on Wikifur, & it's quite obvious from the formatting that you copied & pasted wholesale from there.
It's rather rude to not credit the source, instead passing it off as your own work!

By leopoldij at 10,Jul,14 18:22 other posts of leopoldij 
I like your fetish. I'm not sure how I would practice it though.
By #367009 at 10,Jul,14 20:40
Yea you can't really practice it. I guess I should call it a fantasy instead since it's impossible to do. The concept turns me on though
By #358797 at 11,Jul,14 01:46
Maybe you could get your lady to stick a small doll in her and push it out and watch it in reverse. Lol.

Adult Discussion Forum