Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

If you could tie me up, what would you do?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #13286 at 06,Jan,10 03:04
I'm a little bored, and it turns me on to hear...

New Comment

Comments:
By #39904 at 06,Jan,10 17:58
Okay, gay guy here, but saw the question and thought I'd comment anyway (Very beautiful pics, by the way, anonym29! ) Seems that the problem with most straight guys is that they lack imagination and always jump right to the fucking and licking and forget that the entire body is a sex organ. If you are tied up, you are mine to play with for as long as I want, right? So..I would take my time, running my fingers up and down your body, caressing softly from head to toe. Occasionally, I would sneak in to place a quick kiss or lick in a sensetive and unexpected place...nape of the neck, hip, inner thigh...but intentionally avoid all of the "sex" parts of your body until YOU begged for attention there. Then, only enough attention to bring you close before moving on to other territory. This is all about YOU, after all, and my goal would be to tease and play with you until you were panting and writhing and begging for release! I would take my time and explore and taste every inch of you, prolonging the encounter...what good is a captive audience if you can't enjoy them? Only when you scream that you can't take any more and you NEED to cum NOW!!! would I, finally, bring you to climax with my mouth or my cock or my hand...whatever YOU want. When you catch your breath, I would untie you, hand you the ropes, and ask for you to do the same to me!
By #23212 at 07,Jan,10 06:21
Okay, 'straight' guy here, Mr. 'lovesumcock'. While I'm not a golfer, so not so sure about the "fore" stuff, and have never been to Mr. Newman's Valley (look up 'Neanderthal' if you'd like), I do also think you stated your points very well here. However, a quibble here: "... most straight guys... lack imagination ...". Feels a bit harsh to me, being someone full of imagination, when it comes to sex play, and most other fun stuff, and knowing many others, both straight and gay. Perhaps you were referring to those from 'the Valley'??

By #22155 at 06,Jan,10 19:44
i would dive right in...I would wreck your beautiful pussy

Adult Discussion Forum