Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Rock hard boners

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #136427 at 15,Jul,14 11:35
The past couple of mornings ive been waking up with rock hard boners. So hard they hurt, and it is waking me up. I wake with boners all the time, but not hardons like this. Of course I have to stroke them off, but I wonder why they are so throbin hard all of a sudden?

Similar topics: 1.Performance anxiety   2."Sweaty Crotch Scent"   3.Rock Hard Boners   4.Create'A'Mate - Penis Casting Questions?   5.Fantasies that make you rock hard.  

New Comment

Comments:
By #435701 at 17,Jul,14 17:45
Wish I could see your fat cock photos! But piss hardons can be painful...speaking as an old fart who has experienced these slightly enjoyable painful hardons many times in the past. Not enough anymore, but it is normally a sign of sexual health to be VERY (sometimes painfully) hard in the morning...Lucky you! But if you are concerned, don't be a typical male and NOT ask your Dr. about it! Health is something not to take for granted and if your body or subconscious mind is trying to tell you something, you should listen. At the very least, you won't be asking people you don't know on a sex site.

By #455846 at 17,Jul,14 08:57
the best thing i have found with this is to ...enjoy it

i love waking up with a throbbing hard on and if i need a piss playing with it soon looses the urge to go and other things happen

By shinybellend at 16,Jul,14 21:41 other posts of shinybellend 
I wake up with rock hard boners as well sometimes and nothing worse than bursting for the lav and its hard and takes forever to go down no matter how much to try to think of turn off things! I can pee with a rock hard boner but thats not really advisable to do when trying to keep the bathroom tidy.

By #183935 at 16,Jul,14 12:04
Same here.

I know the theory is that you wake up hard due to dreaming (although not necessarily about sex) but I have another theory. It is much harder to have a piss with a hard cock, and your body does this to help stop you pissing yourself in your ****. Now it's summer, you drink much more liquid than in the winter, so you are more in need of a piss when you wake up. The harder your cock, the more difficult it is to piss.

Makes sense to me, but I guess a medical professional would probably disagree
By #136427 at 16,Jul,14 14:21
Interesting theory. I do work outside and have been drinking water by the gallon.

Adult Discussion Forum