Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Penis pumps

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #42636 at 20,Jul,14 16:20
I've seen guys posting pics with penis pumps and I've always been curious if they work or not. I've also heard they can be dangerous and can cause damage to your cock. Any feedback is appreciated.

Similar topics: 1.Penis pumps   2.penis pump recommendations   3.penis pumps   4.Penis Pumps   5.Penis pumps?  

New Comment

Comments:
By spermkiss at 20,Jul,14 19:03 other posts of spermkiss 
They are indeed dangerous. I've heard numerous stories of men being rushed to a hospital ER after a b-l-o-o-d vessel ruptured from using a penis pump.

Furthermore they don't work. They may cause a temporary increase in penis size, but the operant word here is TEMPORARY. After a few hours, or at most a few days, the penis returns to its original size.

For more information on this, see the "Penis Enlargement Scams" article on this very site.
By #464196 at 22,Jul,14 10:27
Spermkiss as in informed fella have you heard of jelquing?
By spermkiss at 22,Jul,14 15:39 other posts of spermkiss 
Nope. That's a new one on me.
By #464196 at 22,Jul,14 21:54
I can vouch for it
By spermkiss at 23,Jul,14 15:53 other posts of spermkiss 
So what is it?

By #455846 at 21,Jul,14 10:50
i think if you go about it in a sensible way it can be harmless fun for anyone that wants to risk it. I'm sure you would realise when you are about to rupture a **** vessel, hopefully -and not be under influence of any drugs or alcohole which would obviously be a recipe for disaster ..yet I m sure many have tried while under influence

By #311947 at 21,Jul,14 10:37
They can be dangerous but can be fun too. I dont believe they can give you any permanent increase in size but the sensation can be enjoyable. Fun for edging. I also like the sensation while stimulating my prostate. If you get one just be careful and smart about it. And dont buy into any claims that you will end up with any permanent increase in length or girth.

Adult Discussion Forum