Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

panties

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #442917 at 23,Jul,14 01:26
Do you ever were girl panties during sex

Similar topics: 1.Panties   2.wearing panties   3.Jacking off in panties.   4.sniffing panties   5.Guys wearing girly panties  

New Comment

Comments:
By #136638 at 01,Aug,14 18:09
Wearing panties during sex is such a huge turn on. My wife likes seeing me in panties, she hates mens underwear, and loves that I wear panties. We love wearing panties during sex, both just pulling our panties to the side and looking over in the mirror on the dresser and seeing both of us in panties as we have sex. Doggy style is our favorite, looking down at my wifes panty covered ass is such a turn on, pulling them over just enough to enter her and feeling my panties press against her panty covered butt as I slide in deep. Wearing panties during sex also makes for much more intense orgasms. Check out our profile for more about us.
By #533938 at 03,Jul,17 07:02
I'm the same, me and my girlfriend p, who actually buys me panties always wear them when we make love, she loves when I keep my cock wrapped with fabric as I fuck her, and she likes seeing my pantied covered cock getting wetter the more she does, and usually ends up in me getting a shower, literally lol. Squirts so much. Nice to see that I'm not alone, and why there is such a stigma with men wearing panties, every ex girlfriend would always wear my underwear, and besides that it's just fabric and clothing, which doesn't make the man/women last time I checked. Lol

By #358797 at 23,Jul,14 04:02
I have! But... I'm a girl.
By cupar at 24,Jul,14 23:09 other posts of cupar 

By #400852 at 01,Aug,14 18:41
I never wear panties or underwear matter of fact,but I would wear your panties

By #447598 at 24,Jul,14 22:16
Yes. >.>

By Ray10754 at 23,Jul,14 02:27 other posts of Ray10754 
no

Adult Discussion Forum