Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Lil' Dicky Ex-Boyfriend (seriously funny)

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by _avg_ at 23,Jul,14 02:47  other posts of _avg_
So, I'm not the kind of guy to tell people what's funny, and I know it's not really 'kosher' to link to external websites, but you know what? Fuck that! Because this made me laugh too much not to share:

http //www youtube com/watch?v=RC-e5vs6NeY

(just put the right dots in the right places...you know the ones)

Similar topics: 1.Who taught your wife to suck   2.grils   3.My boyfriend wont have sex with me. Need help. I'm a female.   4.Small boyfriend?   5.Funny Pictures  

New Comment

Comments:
By Sickboy at 06,Aug,14 20:49 other posts of Sickboy 
nice one, made me laugh!

By #143536 at 26,Jul,14 13:12
His dick had abs

By #68656 at 23,Jul,14 10:15
The video was clever, however I trust the singer (for want of a better word) does not aspire to Pavrotti, Caruso and similar great singers.
By _avg_ at 26,Jul,14 01:35 other posts of _avg_ 
Pretty sure that's not the point; Picasso didn't aspire to Da Vinci, nor Hemingway to Shakespeare, nor Elvis to Glenn Miller, etc etc. I myself write, record and perform music, with no aspirations to the greats, because it's a way to express my artistic impulses and I enjoy it. Hell, I've even been *paid* to do it, so there is surely a place in this world for the different styles and skills of musicians.

Anyways, it's just a fun little tune and I thought it fit in pretty well, here.... Please to Enjoy!

By DJS at 23,Jul,14 06:15 other posts of DJS 
Funny as hell

By bella! at 23,Jul,14 04:25 other posts of bella! 
Thanks, that was a hoot!

Adult Discussion Forum