Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Anal Sex - Relaxing, Prepartion tips, Pain Free

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #465498 at 25,Jul,14 21:16
So here's my problem, I mainly top but I would like to bottom but everytime I do I seem to have trouble relaxing or the guy has problems preparing my tight hole. I like being rimmed, fingering is ok but does feel weird to me and toys are ok too but when it comes to relax I don't know what to do, Any or advice tips?

Similar topics: 1.Anal Pleasures   2.any tips on anal play?   3.pain on your cock and balls   4.anal sex? painful or pleasurable?   5.Never done anal  

New Comment

Comments:
By #467057 at 27,Jul,14 21:57
I want to try anal with my girlfriend but she's never done anything like that before. I believe myself to be above average about (8.5 in long and 6.4" in circumference). We can barley have vaginal sex a lot because simply too big for her vagina which is very small. Same with her ass, I can barley out a finger in there without her feeling extremely uncomfortable. Any tips on how to make this work?
By spermkiss at 07,Aug,14 19:17 other posts of spermkiss 
First of all, most anuses can open up enough to comfortably accommodate most reasonably sized penises. Note, however, the weasel words in that sentence: "most" and "reasonably sized". I'm sure that there are some really tight butt holes that cannot accommodate some very large dicks, and that would be yours.

One of the best motivators to get her to open her ass to you would be for you to open your ass to her. Get a dildo that is at least as large as your dick (preferably larger) and show her that you can take it in your ass. Don't put it in yourself (well, you may the first time so you can get used to it), but stick you ass up in the air and let her do the insertion. Show her you're man enough to take it.

By spermkiss at 26,Jul,14 16:05 other posts of spermkiss 
An unwritten rule of anal intercourse is that the receptive party gets to control the insertion and he gets to take as much time as needed to get properly relaxed and comfortable with having a dick in his ass. If you're with some lout who plunges right in and starts thrusting before you're ready, tell him to get lost.

As jacobe has suggested, a good position for starters is the have the fucker on his back and lower yourself on to him. Another good one is both of you on your sides with your bodies spooned together so you can back into his dick. I would not recommend that you allow him to mount you as it is very difficult to control the insertion that way. But once you're used to being fucked, just stick your ass up in the air and let the fucker go to town on you.
By #420420 at 27,Jul,14 03:42
When I played with my then girlfriend, and her toy, we both liked the 'doggie' position, and she liked to hug, and hold, just moving her hips, just a little, for the stimulation, and her toy rubbed my prostate so perfectly that I came, a few times, just from that sensation!!

For her, it was more sensual, and not about the sex, and she admitted that she loved how I let her explore her 'boy penis fantasy' with me!

She was really aware of how I was feeling, and we talked, and it was AMAZING!!

I think that it is REALLY important that the 'receiver' can say 'stop' or slow down, or whatever!! My experiences were with a woman, that was focused on intimate, loving sensuality.

I think that with guys, you need a 'safe word' or something. . .
By spermkiss at 27,Jul,14 18:54 other posts of spermkiss 
What and interesting post and I thank you for putting it up. Most people think that when a guy takes it in the ass he just has to be gay, or at least bisexual.

The truth is that many men find prostate stimulation thru anal penetration to be VERY pleasurable. Some men can even reach an orgasmic climax this way with little or no stimulation to the penis. As can you.

So how many men find penetration pleasurable? Roughly half of the male population. And this has nothing what-so-ever to do with sexual orientation. Take me, for example. I'm as gay as they come and for me the physical pleasure from anal penetration is so slight that it is almost non-existent. Any pleasure I get from being fucked is psychological and emotional. If a guy is really hot and/or he's someone I'm really fond of, then the knowledge that he is using my ass for his sexual gratification makes the act very fulfilling.

On the other hand, I've fucked quite a few presumably straight men in the ass and they gave every outward indication that they were really enjoying it. A few even climaxed while I was fucking them.

I ran across an interesting statistic somewhere (I don't remember where) that roughly ten per cent of self identified straight men like being fucked in the ass. This is shocking because it seems both low and high. I know that's a paradox. It seems low because the true number should be about half, the same as it is for gay men. It seems high because it's surprising that many straight men would actually take it in the ass and find out they like it. After all, taking it in the ass does have the stigma of being gay.

Finally, about you taking it from your girlfriend, I presume she mounted you with a strap-on. That's HETEROSEXUAL SEX. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. All sex acts between a man and a woman are heterosexual, no matter what the sex acts are. For you, it was sexual because it felt really good in a sexual way and it brought you to a climax. As you said, for her it was pleasing in a different kind of way, more sensual. Obviously her toy is not part of her body so she is not getting any feeling from it, but the act pleased her because it fulfilled a fantasy and it brought you to a climax. The most important thing about sex is pleasing one's partner.

Adult Discussion Forum