Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Favourite Cock Type

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #21818 at 07,Jan,10 16:59
My favourite cocks are the ones that look the most like mine. Of all the different styles of cock, I am most attracted to mine. What do other gay / bi men think, what features do you like on a dick?

Similar topics: 1.What type of pictures/videos turns you on the most??   2.What is your favourite type of cheese?   3.You in your underwear   4.What's your favourite type of cock   5.GIRLS, whats your favourite type of pics?  

New Comment

Comments:
By Rob00 at 29,Apr,18 09:00 other posts of Rob00 
I like umcut cock with a long foreskin to suck,nibble on and tongue under YUM

By Ablaze at 29,Apr,18 08:39 other posts of Ablaze 
I love very thick dark cocks with veines.

By #551983 at 23,Apr,18 05:20
A smooth big black cock

By #38163 at 11,Jan,10 04:16
I prefer a curve up cock with a wide head
who have?
By #13219 at 11,Jan,10 04:34
As for you, Sweet Heart, I would like to go on a date, ply you with spirits and take you to my place to show you my etchings...( I dont really have any etchings but that would not really matter )
By slipper at 12,Jan,10 03:48 other posts of slipper 
Crappola... I wanted to see some etchings!

By slipper at 10,Jan,10 21:42 other posts of slipper 
Neither gay nor bi, but I like small, uncut softies.

By COCKSUCKERSLUT at 09,Jan,10 10:30 other posts of COCKSUCKERSLUT 
THE COCK I LOVE BEST IS THE ONE IN MY MOUTH.
BUT IF I WAS CHOOSY I WOULD TAKE A BLACK LOOSE FORESKIN IN SIZE MEDIUM TO LARGE WITH THE HAIR TRIMMED AND SHAVED BALLS ON THE SIDE.

By #5440 at 08,Jan,10 12:08
In real life, I'm a cock junkie too. My favorite cock is the one I'm about to suck.

As far as this site goes, I seem to be different than some of the other people who have posted here. My least favorite penis is one like my own, and my favorite is diametrically opposed to mine---big, strong and cut. Second favorite are the cute little cut ones, and only then the uncut shorties.

By MoeJoe at 08,Jan,10 10:00 other posts of MoeJoe 
I like all cocks, big or small, fat or skinny, cut or uncut, hairy or shaved. I am totally amazed at the variety in them. I too enjoy looking at cocks that are similar to mine, but even when I see one that is similar, I can see differences in it....I'm just a cock junkie....I'd just love to reach out and feel all of these hot cocks here on this site!

By #22198 at 08,Jan,10 08:29
Like you, I prefer cocks that are similar in size and appearance to my own. I suppose it's just because it looks more familiar, but I am really turned on when I see a cock that looks like mine.

By #43515 at 07,Jan,10 21:03
I prefer a cut cock with a wide head. Shaved is better, shaved and Pierced is the best

Adult Discussion Forum