pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Has anyone heard from Steffi since she left the site?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #303133 at 16,Aug,14 20:59
Just curious as to how she was doing.

Similar topics: 1.Steffi   2.A Note To Steffi   3.Goodbye Steffi ........   4.Ladies of the site: What is a typical man like in bed?   5.Members you'd like to see again  

New Comment

Comments:
By andrew999999999 at 19,Aug,14 19:56 other posts of andrew999999999 
Wow, it's amazing how such an innocent, honest, and unoffensive question spawned all that bullshit and bickering.

By #358797 at 17,Aug,14 04:33
Last I heard she was doing well.
By bella! at 17,Aug,14 04:43 other posts of bella! 
I'm curious, you also, deleted your entire post in the RANDOM thread BUT not before I took a screen shot. Care to share?
By #23212 at 17,Aug,14 04:46
What has this question got to do with this topic about Steffi here?
By bella! at 17,Aug,14 04:50 other posts of bella! 
Nothing, just as your post had nothing to do in the MEMBERS YOU MISS thread.
By #23212 at 17,Aug,14 05:03
But my post there was from kindness. A longtime member here, a quite sensitive and very caring person himself, 'poolboy_' was called "stupid" for using whimsical humour. My post there was to support him and his feelings.
By bella! at 17,Aug,14 05:45 other posts of bella! 
My post did not call anyone stupid. My words were; no more of your stupidity. ie. tooth fairy, Bippity-boppity-boo. In my opinion, he "danced" around the question and post with silliness.
By #428387 at 17,Aug,14 07:59
My humble apologies bella! my quote to you only came from your past forum entry .

By bella! at 30,Jun,14 20:43
Salagadoola mechicka boola bibbidi-bobbidi-boo Put 'em together and what have you got? Bippity-boppity-boo!
View Thread
And what is more important is my humble apologies to JustWill. JohnS .Arexa. and sinanff47 for having to divert this lovely and thoutful quest for knowledge of our dearly missed Steffi. to come back at you .
By bella! at 17,Aug,14 08:05 other posts of bella! 
No need to come back at me in this thread. You could have simply replied, in kind, l when you diverted the conversation in the MEMBERS YOU MISS thread then deleted your post.

Are there apologies for that?

By #415959 at 18,Aug,14 11:57
I remember a day when Will was once blacklisted from the Queen B's thread for doing the same thing.
By bella! at 18,Aug,14 15:50 other posts of bella! 
You remember a day Will was once blacklisted? Your memory seems to be a bit foggy.

The day was December 19, 2013, you, JustWill, cum4steffi and MONTED were bickering in the MEMBERS YOU MISS thread about, let me think...... about fairy. The exchange of thoughts was getting out of hand and yes, I blacklisted you, JustWill and MONTED. "blacklist", schmaklist....I thought of it as a 20 minute "time out". Please, when you're going to post, be factual. Up until December 19, 2013, the MEMBERS YOU MISS thread was probably one of the only decent threads that hadn't been shitted up with sarcasm and h.ateful posts but sadly, that's no longer true.

Get over it, don't be so butt hurt. I explained to you WHY I did what I did in December. I'm sure my response will evoke some deep, ch.ildlike feelings and you're going to act up and lash out. Take care.
By #415959 at 18,Aug,14 19:59
Pfft...you have such an inflated ego, which is somewhat odd for a woman, but it is what it is.

I would like to set some things straight.
- I am never foggy.
- I am not butt hurt.
- You receive piles of poop from me because you are fake, shallow, two faced and a pathetic shell of the person you once were.
- You also received the majority of those gifts because you had the audacity to refer to me as 2face.
- And as you so eloquently stated..."DON'T START NO SHIT AND THERE WILL BE NO SHIT. You no comprendo, eh, asswipe?"
- Uh, yeah....
By bella! at 18,Aug,14 21:41 other posts of bella! 
As far as I'm concerned, I've made no mistake about who you are or your character.

When last you reached out to me wanting bygones to be bygones, I said it would be conditional based on an apology from you and you destroying the negative gifts you sent. You said it wasn't going to happen, so be it.

Enough is enough, time to grow up and be a man rather than a ch.ild. I meant what I said;

DON'T START NO SHIT
AND THERE WILL BE NO SHIT.

By Gntlmn at 18,Aug,14 17:04 other posts of Gntlmn 
I got an email from her a while back...with JohnS' help

By #68656 at 17,Aug,14 07:18
I keep in touch with Steffi by e-mail and have sent her a copy of this discussion for her interest and any reply she may care to make.
By #215672 at 18,Aug,14 05:15
next time you e/mail her give her my best wishes she is a lovely person.thanks mate

Adult Discussion Forum