Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Things discussed in the S.A.S. group this week.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #303133 at 19,Aug,14 16:46
Because it has become quite the obsession of a certain SYD member (don't worry, John, I won't mention any names)to share the private discussions of S.A.S. group members with the readers of the forum, I thought that I would give him a well deserved day off and report this week's goings-on myself...

1. one of the ladies gave us an update on her vacation
2. a heartfelt appeal was made in favor of putting an end to the shaving of pubic hair.
3. Sasquatch, wookies and Star Wars novels, derailed the pro-pube discussion
4. the membership voted on the sending of an invitation to join us to a new member. (It passed unanimously)
5. that new member accepted, and beer was shared by all
6. there was a brief discussion about some sort of sporting event. It might have been soccer. Perhaps...croquet? (Honestly, who the fuck knows about that sort of thing?)
7. badger suits, tap dancing and butt-pickles were also mentioned. (don't ask)
8. firing at Will was deemed to be a bad idea (for which, Will is very thankful!)
9. It was reported that Guardians of the Galaxy is a really good movie, and that Will wants to be Rocket Raccoon when he grows up.

And that's about it. Very exciting stuff, don't you think? Anyway, I hope that you have enjoyed this little look "behind the scenes" of one of the most EVIL groups at SYD.

Have a pleasant day!

Similar topics: 1.Jack off techniques: revisited   2."Going A Whole Week without Nutting"   3.Attention Kmart Shoppers.. err I mean HWMNBN Support group Members!   4.Group fun in London this week!!!!   5.Groups Updates  

New Comment

Comments:
By #472683 at 16,Sep,14 01:56
I asked a member if I could be added to the group, and I got no response.

I've been told, by a different individual, that I've been the topic of conversation at times. I know Emm isn't thrilled I'm back (sad, really; we had been friends at one time), and another member supposedly trashed me at some point. I find that hard to believe--I think it was a misinterpretation. I've never found said person to be mean-spirited....

At any rate, if this is the source of much drama, I don't really want to take part. I'm avoiding drama like the plague now. Just want to make love, not war, you know? lol

By #415959 at 16,Sep,14 02:11
There has been no "trashing" in regards to you. Period.

Any drama that exists is courtesy of the Blunder From Down Under, aka, the Australian Asshat.
By bella! at 16,Sep,14 02:17 other posts of bella! 
Just an f.y.i., I believe the correct term is in regard ( no "s" ). The word regards can be used in a closing salutation.

By #316255 at 16,Sep,14 14:24
I haven't trashed you. I am not entirely sure why you had to specifically pinpoint me in your post. It doesn't bother me one way or another that you are back on this site; I don't give it any thought.

Not really sure why a private group has all its topics aired in the forum, to be honest. There seems little point in maintaining a private group if people can indiscriminately snoop and gossip about things said within the privacy of the group.
By #303133 at 16,Sep,14 16:46
Honestly, Emm, I started this thread as a way of taking the wind out of the asshat's sails (and taking a poke at the group member who is feeding info to the Blunder from Down Under). There are no actual details of group conversations posted here...except for those that the asshat (in conjunction with his weasely douche of an assistant) has already spread across the forum.
By bella! at 16,Sep,14 17:24 other posts of bella! 
So you do know that JohnS does not have any extraordinary privileges. That he received the information ( ie the screen print of conversations ) from a member within the group, who knowingly chose to share your private conversations for the purpose of causing friction. Interesting!
By #444014 at 16,Sep,14 17:55
It is irrelevant how John gets the information. It is what he does with it,he chooses to put it up in the forum.

That is the problem.

No-one passes information in bad faith to someone,you can never know what someone will do with the information they receive.
By bella! at 16,Sep,14 18:21 other posts of bella! 
It may be irrelevant now but it was not irrelevant at the time two members were booted for being the suspected moles.
By big9inch21 at 16,Sep,14 18:27 other posts of big9inch21 
You mean I wasn't a mole? Yippi Ki Yay!!! Now that's a relief!

By #444014 at 16,Sep,14 18:31
Do you know why the members were booted ?
It doesn't concern you as to why they were booted.
But thank you for asking everyone about things that are not of your concern.

Just because you read or see something,doesn't make it true.
By bella! at 16,Sep,14 18:42 other posts of bella! 
No, I don't recall if that that was information published. But as the moderator of the group, were they told real reason they were cut loose?
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

By the way, what have I asked "everyone" that is none of my concern? If it is that I asked JustWill if he knew that JohnS does not have any special privileges and that the information was passed along from a member within the group....... Won't you allow him to answer?

By #303133 at 15,Sep,14 20:26
This just in:

1. Australian Asshats
2. The Blunder from Down Under and the Overlord join forces
3. Bilingual blind folk and how they choose a leader
4. Empty marble bags
5. Why won't John answer for his crimes against humanity (or, at the very least, answer a simple question)?
6. If you know that we know that you know what we're saying, is it REALLY being done in secr*t?
By bella! at 15,Sep,14 21:51 other posts of bella! 
Empty marble bags? Is that some kind of sarcastic reference about me.

Did you call me a bag and suggest that I lost my marbles? Hmmmmm.......?????
By #303133 at 15,Sep,14 22:30
Here's the thing:

The Blunder from Down Under has you bamboozled. To the best of my knowledge, you were only ever mentioned in one group conversation (the now infamous "asshat" discussion), which took place way back in the time before time. Normally--as I have tried to show in this thread--we talk of many things ("Of shoes--and ships--and sealing-wax--
Of cabbages--and kings--
And why the sea is boiling hot--
And whether pigs have wings." ~L. Carroll)

The truth of the matter is, the Aussie Asshat's name only ever comes up when he insists upon flopping his poor abus*d donkey out in the forum and flaying it to within an inch of what passes for its life. He LIKES it when we discuss him. It makes him feel more important than he actually is.

As a matter of fact, the poor, addle-pated fellow has set his account to only receive PMs from individuals on his friend list (a position that most of us in the SAS no longer hold ), yet he frequently sends US PMs--and creeps on our pages. One can only assume that this is his way of saying: "Please! Notice me! My life only has value when the SAS acknowledges me...and I can then whine about it in the forum!"
--------------------------------------- added after 20 minutes

I forgot to answer your question. Sorry.
The marble sack in question was not yours. It was a metaphorical...um...Australian bag of aggies, catseyes and allies, some of which, it was suggested, must have escaped the pouch and rolled under the furniture--thus rendering their owner ill-equipped to play with others.
Other possible metaphors might include, but are not limited to:
Has had his pilot-light blown out
He's a sandwich shy of a picnic
The lights are on, but nobody is home
Both oars are not in the water
He has splinters in the windmills of his mind
Not playing with a full deck
There are squirrels in his attic
etc.
By bella! at 15,Sep,14 23:52 other posts of bella! 
Thank you for your response, I was just jerking around with you. But I would have been crushed if you would have said, why yes, yes it was about you! NOT!

Believe me, I'm not bamboozled and for the most part, I'm pretty independent in my thinking. I would be silly to think that I have not rubbed some members the wrong way which could possibly make me the topic of a conversation or two. I am direct in my approach, I come through the front door, not sneak in through the back....I am who I am.
By #415959 at 16,Sep,14 01:34
Did someone talk about me??? Oh, please, please!!!

Pfft...
By bella! at 16,Sep,14 02:13 other posts of bella! 
You're such an ass, I was being sarcastic.

By #303133 at 01,Sep,14 01:27
Today we discussed "naughty things".
It was decided that "naughty things" are pretty cool.
There was much rejoicing...
By johnp at 01,Sep,14 02:18 other posts of johnp 
How do I get in bro???
By #303133 at 01,Sep,14 02:23
First, you have to fill out the thirty-seven page application questionnaire.
Then, you need at least 13 members--who have been in the group for no less then five years--to vouch for you.
It's a fairly simple process, actually...
By johnp at 01,Sep,14 02:34 other posts of johnp 
I'm fucked.. Can't really read or right and everyone on this site hates me
By #303133 at 01,Sep,14 02:58
That's not true! I remember one guy who said that you were sort of okay.
By #316255 at 01,Sep,14 03:28
He was a fake and/or was a liar
By johnp at 02,Sep,14 02:16 other posts of johnp 
Emm that really hurt but then I realized it was u talking shit... Then I got a bonner so I'm ok now ...

By johnp at 02,Sep,14 02:18 other posts of johnp 
I know deep down u love me just will

By #358797 at 01,Sep,14 04:20
You're a turd. I don't ha.te you. Your ass is still on my friends list isn't it? Next time you decide to get all whiny you should probably make sure everyone actually hates you first.
By johnp at 02,Sep,14 02:17 other posts of johnp 
I was just fishing .. I have extremely low self esteem and need constant reassurance ... And ps... U only want me for my body
By #358797 at 02,Sep,14 12:47
Bastard! All tricking me into being nice and shit. Lmfao. I bet that constant reassurance thing is rough on your wifey.

And PS... Apparently you didn't get the memo that I'm a dyke...
By johnp at 02,Sep,14 14:59 other posts of johnp 
WHAT??? ... Ur a what??!!! I had no idea!!! ... R u fucking w me right now?? Cuz u kinda just gave me wood

By #316255 at 02,Sep,14 17:05
She obviously wouldn't want you for your mind
By johnp at 03,Sep,14 01:44 other posts of johnp 
I know u love me emm
By #316255 at 03,Sep,14 17:49
Deeply (mind out of the gutter, please)
By johnp at 03,Sep,14 21:01 other posts of johnp 
I live in the gutter emm
By #316255 at 03,Sep,14 22:09
I know, johnp, I know
By johnp at 03,Sep,14 22:26 other posts of johnp 
By #316255 at 04,Sep,14 01:32
You were really desperate to lose 5 points today, weren't you. Next time, go puuuuukkkkkeee on your own page
By johnp at 04,Sep,14 02:41 other posts of johnp 
Does it cost 5 points to leave a post like that??? I had no idea !! U know it's All in good fun right?! 😆 ... It cuz u erased it! that's no fun emm 😒
By #316255 at 04,Sep,14 14:17
Yes, I deleted your comment because it was juvenile and silly and didn't fit in with all the mature and lovely comments on my page. You can post again when you grow up. Deal?
By johnp at 04,Sep,14 14:19 other posts of johnp 
Deal... I won't post on ur page anymore
By #316255 at 04,Sep,14 14:51
Well, there's a relief. Phew.
By johnp at 08,Sep,14 04:40 other posts of johnp 

By palunko at 02,Sep,14 15:16 other posts of palunko 
S.A.S. group? can you tell me what kind of group is that, I am just curios...
By #444014 at 02,Sep,14 15:33
We play with foibles and sometimes do needle work
By palunko at 02,Sep,14 16:40 other posts of palunko 
nice, maybe you can knit some socks for me, winter is near

By #187578 at 30,Aug,14 20:16
What's SAS I wanna join

By #471448 at 30,Aug,14 16:14
By Ray10754 at 30,Aug,14 16:23 other posts of Ray10754 
And this photo has WHAT to do with the topic of this fourm??
By #358797 at 30,Aug,14 16:40
Perhaps he was told we talked about black cocks....

By Ray10754 at 24,Aug,14 17:57 other posts of Ray10754 
The million dollar question is (Are the correct people reading it to save them selfs time??)

Adult Discussion Forum