Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Sucking Dick!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #471007 at 27,Aug,14 23:14
Who truly like to suck dick and gets off doing it? Tell me about some stories about you sucking cock...

Similar topics: 1.Sucking Cum Out -- Shooting In The Mouth   2.Thinking about sucking a dick   3.piss play   4.COCK SUCKING DREAMS   5.Do you have dreams where you're sucking your own dick? Someone else's?  

New Comment

Comments:
By tallon77 at 23,May,15 17:47 other posts of tallon77 
I've only had three different guys,the first couldn't get hard and it turned out very boring. The second guy was OK but came very quickly but the third was
outstanding! I placed an add on CL and got several responses and finally chose a married guy in a near by town. I went over early one morning after his wife had gone to work and he met me in a robe with sweat pants being nervous I talked him into smoking a bowl then he sat down in his computer chair. I pulled down
those pants and found a semi hard cock mostly shaven pubic hair and knelt down between his legs and began by licking the length of his shaft feeling it harden and swelling quickly he was rising up just a bit so I began to suck just the head then his hands were on my head gently pushing himself deeper into my mouth. His cock wasn't all that long but was quite thick and was oozing pre cum like crazy,he'd dropped off the robe and his ass was rising higher off
the chair and his breathing labored. I pulled his cock from my mouth and began to stroke him with my right hand reaching up with my tongue and licking that pre cum from the swelling head. Then I began licking his balls and hearing him moan feeling his pulsing cock in my hand I probed more with my tongue and felt his ass rise even higher and began flicking his rose bud suddenly his hand was against the back of my head pushing my tongue deeper in an ever opening ass. He was reaching down now with both hands pulling my lips and mouth to his ass his cock hard in my hand. His moaning turned to deep groans and then he was saying he was ready to cum so I put his throbbing cock back into my mouth just in time to feel him spurt on my tongue his legs vibrating his ass off the chair as i took that spurt and many more! Made my cock hard as hell
By #436014 at 23,May,15 23:53
hot. glad you could get it shooting in your mouth surely you swallowed it all?

By #369710 at 23,May,15 16:16
who will suck me off?? [deleted image] message me...

By foreskinlover52 at 18,May,15 14:35 other posts of foreskinlover52 
Suck a mans cock soft or hard makes mine dripping wet..Having him rub his soft head on my tongue and then shooting his sperm down my throat is wonderful!

By #480031 at 18,May,15 12:00
Love sucking cock - and swallowing the product. But a good 69 is hot. Check my blog about the Balinese boy

By iluvcox at 16,May,15 16:09 other posts of iluvcox 
To be jacking your cock while giving head is one of the greatest sensations you can have. Feeling warm,thick sperm swirling around on your tongue while you are shooting your own load really drains my balls and leaves me satisfied.

By #6437 at 16,May,15 10:48
I love sucking cock! Only wish my wife would watch me made hot gay love to a man

By pifad at 16,May,15 01:01 other posts of pifad 
Love sucking cock and always have. In cars, on corners, in cemeteries, on buses and trains. Oh yeah, and indoors too

By #220845 at 15,May,15 23:58
So many stories ,

By andrew999999999 at 13,May,15 20:15 other posts of andrew999999999 
I enjoy sucking cock while on my knees and wanking. Nice to 69 too.

By #485312 at 11,May,15 08:20
love sucking cock, lve come devouring a hot cock when lve seen the dude enjoying it *lix*

By spermkiss at 30,Aug,14 21:55 other posts of spermkiss 
First to answer your question, yes, I'm a cocksucker and, yes, I honestly and truly enjoy doing it. The overwhelming majority of cocksuckers feel the same way. We cocksuckers suck cocks because we enjoy doing it. For me sucking another man off is my all time favorite sex act. I like it even more than being sucked off, mainly because I can do it more often. Let's face it, even the most potent of us can only climax a limited number of times within any given time period. So there is a very real upper limit on the number of blow jobs a man can RECEIVE, but there is no limit to the number of blow jobs he can GIVE. I've sucked off as many as twelve men in one evening.

Do you want to hear more? Just let me know.

Adult Discussion Forum