Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Cleaning up a Creampie: Hott or Not??

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #464612 at 27,Aug,14 23:30
[deleted image]

Similar topics: 1.creampie   2.Hott Bunz & Hard Cock (^_^)   3.Gay creampie   4.creampie eating/Cum swapping   5.Thoughts on going raw at a swingers club?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #297196 at 23,Apr,16 11:37
Always go down on my wife after cumming in her and she loves the fact that I suck all the cum out of her pussy and some days it's not just my cum in her pussy and it's a big turn on knowing she has been naughty while I'm away.

By cumonme1 at 10,Apr,16 10:18 other posts of cumonme1 
it's hot for sure

By #206678 at 01,Apr,16 18:33
One of the greatest joys in bed is to dine at the creampie shop

By #302796 at 01,Apr,16 15:51
Yes, I think it is hot... especially if it is not my cum

By #472710 at 01,Apr,16 14:51
Love eating cum from a dripping pussy so tasty and very special between friends.

By #508255 at 22,Mar,16 17:19
Definitely Hot iv liked a few friends ( girls) after they were with guys and loved it and they enjoyed it as well they all know I'm bi and are ok as we are close friends

By #471466 at 14,Mar,16 04:04
nothing finer than cleaning a fresh creampie

By leopoldij at 29,Aug,14 13:19 other posts of leopoldij 
hot
By #485312 at 16,Sep,15 20:43
yes even better when they don't know theyre doing it *Lix*
By shackles at 17,Sep,15 13:56 other posts of shackles 
I disagree lix. I love knowing that I'm doing it! No need to hide the fact that there's someone elses load in there. You can tell me all about fucking him while I eat his creampie out of you!
By #485312 at 17,Sep,15 21:37
lol, not all men are created equal, having the freedom to be able to tell someone would be awesome...youre an amazing man and would make me very happy lm sure...*lix*
By shackles at 18,Sep,15 03:29 other posts of shackles 
I'd do my best to amaze you!
By #485312 at 18,Sep,15 12:23
ld do my best to soak you with come and enjoy every moment of it...while youre eating the come from my pussy you can be feeding me a load of your own, that would be nice too *Lix*
By shackles at 20,Sep,15 17:01 other posts of shackles 
I can picture that in my mind. You and I wrapped tightly in a 69, you on top of me grinding your creampie into my face!
By #485312 at 29,Sep,15 11:27
Blow a big load in my mouth and I'll share with you. Double ended creampie with the taste of cock and cunt *lix *
By shackles at 29,Sep,15 12:50 other posts of shackles 
Mmmmm....that sounds so good it makes my nipples ache!

By #472648 at 20,Sep,15 18:26
Yes. Guys, please do this cause it's fucking great
By #311947 at 24,Sep,15 12:34
I like you

By leopoldij at 25,Sep,15 12:35 other posts of leopoldij 
so if you get fucked and there's cum in your pussy, do you like the man who fucked you to lick it or someone else? I don't mind at all licking a pussy I fucked even when I suck my own cum. But some women won't allow me to do that.
By #23212 at 29,Sep,15 04:44
I find it difficult to imagine a young or 'middle aged' woman who would not "allow" you to lick her pussy like that. How do you manage to keep finding such women, including those that you have stated won't put 'toys' in you, etc.? It's difficult to imagine a woman saying to you something like, "Oh no, that's morally wrong", as you have stated they believe. ???
By leopoldij at 29,Sep,15 04:55 other posts of leopoldij 
Sad but true.

By #458576 at 21,Sep,15 02:47
yes
[deleted image]
By leopoldij at 24,Sep,15 12:29 other posts of leopoldij 
I'll clean that

By Browningman at 28,Sep,15 11:34 other posts of Browningman 
Any time mmmm

By #311947 at 24,Sep,15 12:34
HOT!

By #464612 at 27,Aug,14 23:39
Sometimes have a desire to lick out wife's freshly fucked cunt and after i fill her up with some healthy thick cum. I lose that desire rather quickly. Any Pointers or experiences to help??
By shackles at 28,Aug,14 13:08 other posts of shackles 
I was like you. Had the desire to do it but quickly lost it after orgasm. What finally got me over the edge was to tell her before hand that I wanted to do it. Her positiver reaction helped me gain the courage to try. It also helps me a lot if she asks me or demands of me that I lick her pussy after I cum in her. She will usually orgasm again when I do this. After we had done this several times I was curious and asked her if it was the actual oral sex that turned her on or the thought of me licking my cum out of her. She said she wasn't sure. So the next time instead of eating her creampie, I shot my cum on her tits and licked it off. Needless to say it was the thought of me eating my cum that was the bigger turn on!
By #136427 at 29,Aug,14 11:42
It was a curve for me as well. While fucking i wanted to do it but after dumping a huge load in her hole i wanted to just not do it. So, i am able to squirt little shots of cum with out orgasm. It is tricky, to much stim and ill just dump. So i would squirt a little on her clit and rub it around with my dick. She loves that. Then i wiuld fuck some more and do it again. One time she was like cum on my clit and then lick it, so i squirted a little bit and went down for a lick. It wasnt bad, didnt taste yucky, in fact i kind of liked it. So one time we were humping and she was like cum in me and then lick my pussy. I fucked her hard and fast, dumped the full load in the hole and dropped right down to lick it up. She loved it, i had to **** myself to do it this time becasue i had orgasmed to the fullest and had lost the desire. The next time we did it it was a little easier because i knew what to expect, then she squished out the load of cum into my mouth and came on my face. Everytime i cum in her and lick the pussy she orgasms, not all the time from a regular fuck so i try to eat it all the time so she cums, cuz what is sex if you dont cum! But alas for some reason she is too tired these day for sex so i just jerk off...
By shackles at 17,Sep,15 13:59 other posts of shackles 
If she's too tired ask her to just lay there while you jerk off onto her pussy then lick it up and see if she finds some fresh energy!

By bi1953 at 17,Sep,15 03:42 other posts of bi1953 
Fuckin' hot!

By #311947 at 29,Aug,14 12:08
Its hot! Love licking pussy drenched and filled with cum.

Adult Discussion Forum