Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

WIFE QUESTION

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #8923 at 06,Mar,09 03:04
IS IT NORMAL TO WANT TO SEE YOUR WIFE FUCKED BY OTHER MEN

Similar topics: 1.question to all married guys...   2.fantasey question   3.How did you get this way?   4.Is swinging a bad idea?   5.My Sister  

New Comment

Comments:
By slipper at 20,May,10 03:46 other posts of slipper 
Only if it's by ME!

By #27314 at 16,May,10 19:00
I shared my wife with other men twice and with a lez once. All three times were great. Haven't done it in years but would again if the right person were available. I enjoyed watching her get pleasure and found that the fact that someone else desired my wife to be a great turn on. Don't have your wife do it just because you want it. If she does and it doesn't go well, you'll get all the blame. Be sure!!
By fancyabit at 18,May,10 03:30 other posts of fancyabit 
Good comment and advice my friend!

By fancyabit at 16,May,10 02:56 other posts of fancyabit 
its normal, if both of you want it! And I want it to happen but my wife..."I Don't Think So!!" was her reply.

By #7976 at 06,Mar,09 04:01
Perhaps normal is the wrong question. A good fantasy is perfectly normal, so is fucking you're wife. It seems a natural thing to want to pull back and actually see what is happening once in a while. Before reasonably priced movie and video cameras were available, the only way you could watch you're wife have sex and not be the one having sex with her was to watch another man fuck her. Today, you can watch yourself on video if you want with her. However, it is probably more the thrill of doing something risque that makes watching you're wife fuck someone else incredibly stimulating. I watched my first wife screwing another guy a couple of times and was so hard that his wife was very satisfied that it made me so horny. Whether it is normal or not is up to you're perspective. Some may like it and others may be horrified by it; to each his own. If you're wife is into it, and you want to see it, then find a way to make it happen and see if the reality matches the fantasy.
By #6959 at 21,Apr,09 15:23
so tell me where is you wife, I will fuck her for you
By #7976 at 23,Apr,09 00:48
Who knows where my first wife is. I haven't talked to her in over 30 years. As for my current wife, she isn't into the swinging lifestyle and I'm not either to please her. Glad to know you would like to help her out if she were interested though.

By #5532 at 20,Mar,09 17:38
BP is right, define normal. Normal is relative to the relationship. My man wanted me to get fucked by another man because I had a strong desire for that. Being the pleasure "for me" man that he is, we did it. Worked out great. Have done it several times since. I have watched him get a good screwing from another woman, and knowing that he very much wanted to see me with a woman I did that for his last birthday. Never done that before, but I loved it. Don't know what the turn on is caused by, but it seems to add to our quality of sex when we are alone.
By #6568 at 20,Mar,09 17:41
Excellent and interesting reply from a womans point of view!! You are obviously a very sexy and sensual person and full marks for wanting to please your man!
By #3997 at 21,Apr,09 16:51
you seem like a great girl luvmyclit, i want to watch my girl get fucked by another guy sometime to i think it will be hott

By #9413 at 13,Mar,09 17:16
My wife and I have talked about another man fucking her, she likes the idea. In fact she tells me that she wants to wear a blindfold and for me to lick her pussy as the other guy is doing her. Think its only a matter of time before we do it, just got to find the right one. And we are NORMAL.
By #3997 at 21,Apr,09 16:49
yes your normal

By #5617 at 20,Mar,09 20:52
its a bad question

By #5532 at 21,Mar,09 18:01
Why do you say it is a bad question? I think there can be bad answers, not so certain about bad questions though. Like I wrote earlier, it is relative to the relationship, meaning not relative to the so called 'norms' of the rest of the world.
By #7976 at 22,Mar,09 00:24
I agree. Any question here is a good one. Some require more thought to answer, but none are completely without merit.

By #6568 at 15,Mar,09 18:04
If any nice couple in the North London/Essex UK area would like to meet an older healthy virile man for a discrete meeting then please PM........I'm friendly, humorous and not pushy so please have a look at my pix.

By #4162 at 13,Mar,09 17:46
whats normal? I like to see other men fuck my wife its a turn on.
By #7976 at 14,Mar,09 02:00
Normal is something that is done my the majority of the people a majority of the time. While something may be abnormal to the greater society, within a subset such as nudists, swingers, etc. the same behavior may be very normal. As far as watching your wife get fucked by another man, it is a matter of perspective and nothing more. Unless you do it in a way that publicizes it to the general public. Then, all bets are off.

By #8923 at 13,Mar,09 22:53
HEY IF ANYONE IS IN ILLINOIS AND WANTS ME TO FUCK THERE WIFE I WILL

By #7468 at 06,Mar,09 07:23
Guys, can I give a different perspective. My SO and I have talked about this a few times. If the guy was clean, STD free and attractive I might just do it. I know that this would so turn on my man that when we talk about it he gets hard. My only concern would be safety for me. I would not want to know the guy as I would never want to see him again. But, to make my man happy I would consider it if all my concerns were met. Hope this helps you look at this in perhaps a different way.
By #7976 at 10,Mar,09 02:57
If you insist, I will promise never to see you again if that is the penalty for making love to you once. It just may be worth the cost. Love ya.

By #6568 at 09,Mar,09 23:35
No but that's the thing about sex,..what one likes is not easy to explain andmay be completely different to the next man just like food,..'one man's meat is another mans poison'

By #3997 at 06,Mar,09 18:36
I would have to agree on the good answers so far, Its part of a fantasy i think that turns you on, I told my finance' that i have a fantasy of her sucking anotehr guys cock while i watch, the reason for that is he is a close personal friend, and flirts with her alot but he is married and i know he wouldnt cross that line without permission, and she sucks my cock so well that it turns me on to imagine another guy getting sucked by her to see if they enjoy it as much as me, and i also think about her ex-husband, that i am sure she sucked his cock, and i know that he thinks about it and missed it, that kinda stuff turns me on, i have to agree that its part of seeing if it from a different view other then a video camera, someone that maybe an even match to you or do similar things that you do, but it may be a certain touch that i may have that she will still like after its said and done, and i would want to hear that kind of information, Its like the ultimate fantasy, but when you have permission to play it makes the thrill much greater,

By #6568 at 06,Mar,09 17:54
Great answers so far! Actually, it depends of what can be called 'normal'. Statistics (collected by 'Forum' magazine as I remember) have shown that approx 25% of married men have this fantasy. ........So,..is one out of four men 'normal'...only you can decide for yourself.

Adult Discussion Forum