to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Virginity losing stories!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #469430 at 10,Sep,14 17:44
I want to hear detailed stories about your first time! Straight or gay. Knock yourself out!

My first time was sadly with a rebound. I was 17 and my ex had broken up with me after denying me a year of sex (and dam her ass was so huge...wouldve been great to see it jiggle as I pounded it.) Anyways this rebound girl was a good friend of mine. She was small and pale with short blonde hair, a nice ass and small titties. She had been wanting to feel me in her for a long time. I was very sad and decided I would hangout with her. She ended up driving me up this mountain near her house and parking on this dirt trail in the forest.. We talked and started making out. I then started taking her clothes off. She wasnt into foreplay and grew bored when I started eating her out. She said "can you just fuck me already?" So I went straight into her petite shaved pussy.(keep in mind she was much more experienced than me by far). I was so nervous that it took me forever to cum in the confined spaces of her passenger seat. I jizzed all over her stomach and she says "you couldve finished inside of me". I never mentioned it was my first time but we fucked like rabbits for the next year. Havnt talked to her for about 3 years now though.

Similar topics: 1.Losing Virginity Stories   2.How does a lesbian loss her virginity?   3.was losing your virginity as good as you hoped it was?   4.I'm losing my virginity to a cougar   5.Losing my V Card  

New Comment

Comments:
By Joe93930 at 11,Sep,14 03:23 other posts of Joe93930 
my first experience was gay. I went to my friends house and his 11 year old **** was home alone playing video games. I started playing with him and made a bet that the loser sucks the winners dick. I won and he sucked mine until i came in his face and mouth. After i wanted to try it so i told him to drop his pants. I took his smaller cock and sucked until he shot out a little bit of cum and swallowed it. I tried fucking him after but it hurt him to much. After a couple of months i was able to fuck him at my house.

Adult Discussion Forum