Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Always be suspicious...

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #303133 at 10,Sep,14 20:17
...of someone who keeps telling you--over and over and over again--what a "good person" they really are.

Similar topics: 1.Deviant Sex page - Good, Bad, or Incredibly Stupid?   2.Am I paranoid, or is there a pattern?   3.WITCHES are to blame for Covid-19  

New Comment

Comments:
By #466467 at 11,Sep,14 13:23
I had a good person (a preacher) once ask me if I believed in Jesus, and when I replied I was more into the Buddha's teachings, he told me in full holy roller, that I would 'be cast down! - in the name of JESUS! He seemed mildly pissed off that I didn't immediately turn into a small pile of ashes at his feet.
By #435701 at 11,Sep,14 20:38

By #23212 at 13,Sep,14 07:12
So then, why are you calling him "a good person"?

By johnp at 13,Sep,14 03:19 other posts of johnp 
And I'll never lie steal or try n fuck ur wife when ur out of town...

By bigone21 at 11,Sep,14 22:01 other posts of bigone21 
Always be suspicious of someone who keeps telling that you should always be suspicious of someone who keeps telling you--over and over and over again--what a "good person" they really are, that you should always be suspicious of someone who keeps telling that you should always be suspicious of someone who keeps telling you--over and over and over again--what a "good person" they really are!!!

Always be suspicious!! Good person? No good!!
By #415959 at 11,Sep,14 23:52
A witty attempt of deflection.
By #303133 at 12,Sep,14 01:33
Always be suspicious of people who tell you to be suspicious of people who tell you to be suspicious.

Remember, also, that bigone's native tongue is not English. He speaks...um...Netherlandian (or something). His "humor" does not always translate well. (I think that he thinks "suspicious" means "circumcised". )
By bigone21 at 12,Sep,14 21:10 other posts of bigone21 
Netherlandian?? In English I speak: "Dutch", and in Dutch I speak: "Nederlands", so yes: English is not my native tongue, I hope that's not to much of a problem...

I accepted I will never be able to write English proza like you do, but I can live with that!

“Damn, Will, you feel so fantastic in there. So good.” Still not moving, I answered with an affirmative grunt. “Do it now, Will,” Mark urged as he pressed his butt against my pelvis, “Fuck me. I want to feel your cock pumping in me, Coyote Boy. Fuck my ass now, please“

PS, I think "JustWill" means "circumcised"! In all its glory!

By Sickboy at 10,Sep,14 22:17 other posts of Sickboy 
ima really really gooooood person

By bella! at 10,Sep,14 20:51 other posts of bella! 
I'm curious, has someone continually told you that you are a good person and you know that's not true OR has someone continually told you that you're a good person and you're worried that they're going to hit you up for a loan or want to schedule bible study time?
By #303133 at 10,Sep,14 21:09
I believe that you may have misread my post.
I was referring to people who keep saying "I'm a good person. Really I am. You should believe that I am a good person because...like...I keep telling you what a good person I am."
By bella! at 10,Sep,14 21:17 other posts of bella! 
Me wrong? Oh well, it wouldn't be the first time!

Adult Discussion Forum