pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

questions for guys with uncut cocks

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #413471 at 30,Sep,14 09:34
Always been curious about a couple things with how other guys treat their business....

1. How do you wear your foreskin day to day? I usually keep mine down, but sometimes I roll it back if I'm gonna be at a place with open urinals our if I just want to feel my head rubbing on my shorts

2. How do you put it to piss? When I was a **** I world leave it down, but for a long time now I've rolled back before I pee. I think if I didn't I would make a mess....

Similar topics: 1.How and by who u Cut? UnCut can comment too   2.Sucking: Cut or Uncut, preference   3.Question to uncut cocks, how to fuck a pussy!   4.why white ppl r crazy for uncut cocks??   5.big uncut cocks  

New Comment

Comments:
By Greek18cm at 22,Aug,21 19:45 other posts of Greek18cm 
When I was younger I did not have a preference so let It naturally over my cockhead.

A female cousin like to jacking me if and she preferred it pulled back.

I get used to it and later make a conscious dissicion to wear it permanently pulled back as like a cut cock.

Generally I love the feeling and the look.
By #469845 at 22,Aug,21 21:24
A female cousin jacked you off?

By Horatio at 09,Aug,21 23:29 other posts of Horatio 
Generally I leave it forward covering my glans. Retract during pissing, sex or masturbation.
Sometimes I really enjoy retracting and tucking it back using the "spoon method" to hold it in place. It gives a nice feeling for me of it exposed and rubbing in my pants. It does take a little to get used to at first, but worth the initial irritation of the first few times. I reccomed giving it a try.
First picture is of normal retraction letting the skin rest behind the glans:

And the second is the skin tucked back using the spoon method:

When it is tucked back like this, it stays there as long as I like and it does not roll forward.

By #6568 at 02,Oct,14 11:20
I don't know how anyone can manage with their foreskin back in normal clothing...it's a horrible feeling when anything dry just touches my glans. that's one of the things the foreskin is for, to protect the glans and keep it soft and sensitive. Also, mine is too long to stay back without some kind of fixing device when I'm soft.

I am obliged to keep my foreskin forward during peeing as the stream leaves the head at about 40 degrees so I have to push my penis right down to get the stream into the toilet when standing...not really practical during everyday life.
By Greek18cm at 02,Jul,21 22:47 other posts of Greek18cm 
If you try and overcome the first 3 days then you will not feel that unpleasant feeling you saying. For me it took me just hours but generally in 3 days you will feel no discomfort and in a week you will not even notice that your head is uncovered

By qhaos at 03,Jul,21 06:11 other posts of qhaos 
A matter of habit, I keep my glans uncovered all day every day, I felt discomfort in the first days but now I can finally touch every part of my cock without feeling discomfort or pain
By #631189 at 23,Jul,21 05:06
I think as you get older it becomes less sensitive too. I can leave mine back with no discomfort at all, but I wouldn’t have been able to do that when i was younger

By galaxy123 at 06,May,21 09:44 other posts of galaxy123 
1. Generally I wear mine covering the head. My foreskin is long and quite loose so not easy to control. However I do some times roll it back and fold it under itself so the head or part of it is exposed. It sometimes feels nicer to have the head rub against things.
2. I normally pull it back a little or all the way. If I don't it can sometimes be hard to control the flow and it goes everywhere. Especially in public/urinals I will roll it back.

By #631189 at 04,May,21 17:18
I sometimes keep mine back if I have a flare up of balanitis, and sometimes just because it feels nice inside my briefs during the day. On the beach or in the sea it’s always back as I think it looks better.
When I have a piss I always retract, and have done since my late 20’s. Saves any leakage going into my foreskin

By soundsgreat87 at 01,Oct,14 23:15 other posts of soundsgreat87 
1. Usually I have it forward, but every few weeks I like to keep it rolled back for a few weeks like this

2. Always pull back. My foreskin is too loose to form a tube and so the pee will spray everywhere if I leave it forward.

By bigone21 at 30,Sep,14 17:46 other posts of bigone21 
1. i keep the head covered, except when having sex or pissing.

2. i take it back a bit when pissing.

[deleted image]

By Nevermore at 30,Sep,14 14:58 other posts of Nevermore 
I leave my head covered most of the time, including when I pee. Once my cock starts to get hard I have to pull it back or my erection won't reach its full size.

By foreskinlover52 at 30,Sep,14 11:07 other posts of foreskinlover52 
[deleted image]I leave the head covered all the time..When peeing sometimes covered and sometimes pulled back..

Adult Discussion Forum