Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

My first Hole Wrecking

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #415336 at 01,Oct,14 07:28
Wow.. 2 weeks ago I found myself face down, ass up and 57 yo white man with a thick 9 inch cock going from tip to balls deep in my hole with jackhammer ****.. he wrecked the fuck out my hole.. it was my first time.. it was amazing.. I think im adickted..

It was crazy how it happened.. went from casual convo in a bar, to me staring at his huge bulge to him giving me a ride home, then him pulling his cock thru his zipper hole and grabbing the back of my head to ending up in a hotel room getting fucked so hard I was seeing stars..

WOW

Similar topics: 1.18.5CM THICK COCK NEEDS A HOLE!   2.pee hole play   3.Bigger Ass Hole Request   4.MY hole or HER hole?   5.Glory hole fun.  

New Comment

Comments:
By #485312 at 15,Nov,15 08:49
Wish l was sucking your cock while you were getting your hole jammed full of throbbing cock, ld like to make you see planets *lix *
By bella! at 15,Nov,15 11:04 other posts of bella! 
You wanted AZBLKGUY to see planets? Any planet in particular? Perhaps Ur-anus........
By #485312 at 18,Nov,15 12:52
[deleted image]
yes ld let him fuck my arse, my cunt and my throat...lm more of a sex machine than you'll ever be, and imitation is a form of flattery *bella* *lix*
By leopoldij at 19,Nov,15 02:00 other posts of leopoldij 
If you need a second cock, I volunteer. I propose that while he fucks your cunt you suck my cock. I guess that while a woman is enjoying being fucked she becomes an excellent cock sucker. Never had the opportunity to be sucked by a woman while she's having another cock, but I guess that would be a great experience.
By #485312 at 19,Nov,15 08:15
[deleted image]
Yeah a nice spit roasting would be great, show them how its done, some people dont know how to please a man. They think being a rude troll is sexy * lix *

By bella! at 19,Nov,15 02:10 other posts of bella! 
Don't feel flattered, that's not *imitation*!
By #485312 at 19,Nov,15 08:10
[deleted image]
I love copy catting trolls with no sex appeal that ride on tbe backs of others. They need all the help they can get when they lack sexy on a sex site *lix *
By leopoldij at 19,Nov,15 20:55 other posts of leopoldij 
I know you'd suck my cock and lick my balls and more. That's what I like!

By #501658 at 19,Nov,15 08:43
that is a beautiful ass and pussy sweetheart those are two holes i would love to fill.
By #485312 at 19,Nov,15 09:25
Ooh l love a good party, we should have lots of fun, plenty of anal sex, cock sucking and hole wrecking fun. I wonder if they make rocket dildoes? I know where ld like to stick it *lix * 🌠 🌌 🌛

By #457775 at 11,Nov,15 11:17
Wow what a hot story it's good that you enjoyed his hard fuck

By cumonme1 at 10,Oct,14 19:32 other posts of cumonme1 
You could fuck my white ass with that big cock

By *kmadeau* at 01,Oct,14 09:08 other posts of *kmadeau* 
just show us your fucker ass...if it's a worth

Adult Discussion Forum