Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Story section

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #261269 at 03,Oct,14 18:42
I would like to know if it’s possible to get a separate story section. It seems the blog post section is totally clogged with stories by different authors, and there is hardly room for the regular blog posts. Now I really enjoy erotic stories, have even written a few, but would like a separate area where they could be read without having to scroll past endless pages just to find a blog. Does anyone else feel this way?

Similar topics: 1.the cunt side should have a pissing section   2.ARTISTIC OR GLAMOUROUS CUNT SECTION   3.skype section   4.Questions about the newer sections   5.RANDOM STUFF, JUST FUCKING BULLSHIT STUFF  

New Comment

Comments:
By #497509 at 14,Sep,15 02:59
I want to know who read my blog and his comments. How can I get ?
By bella! at 14,Sep,15 03:40 other posts of bella! 
Directly above your avatar, in the upper left hand corner, you will see the count of how many members clicked on and viewed your blog. This is a copy and paste taken from your very first blog. 

By greatsiz at 12,Sep,15 02:37   Pageviews: 26
By #497509 at 14,Sep,15 04:56
I did not see it for blog. It is there for photos only

By admin at 03,Oct,14 21:16 other posts of admin 
Just made another addition. You can now press [X] and remove the author from the main stream. They will appear on a separate list, so you can move them back later if you reconsider.

I named it "excluded", but you can use it as selected. Works both ways, depends on how you see it. Basically it switches authors between 2 lists. One is main and another selected/excluded, when you hit [X], all posts from that author are moved between these 2 lists.

So OP of the thread can now make his own "story section" by selecting authors that write stories into that list.

If there are any bugs, please let me know.
By JeffinKS at 04,Oct,14 13:29 other posts of JeffinKS 
WOW thanks! this is sooo much better!!
only thing I could suggest? sort story's by tags?
like be able to tag them blowjob,gay,straight, cock ,pussy you get the idea... that way members can search by tags.
By bella! at 04,Oct,14 13:39 other posts of bella! 
That sounds nice providing the member reads the story they're uploading and places it in the correct category.
By JeffinKS at 04,Oct,14 13:47 other posts of JeffinKS 
no... the person submitting the story would tag it. not the person reading it. Like if I wrote a story I could tag it gay, cock sucking, oral sex.. ECT... that way a member could search the blogs by typing blowjob in a search box and see all the blogs relating to blowjobs... get it?
By bella! at 04,Oct,14 13:52 other posts of bella! 
Yes, I get it.

You are aware that in many cases, the member who is submitting the story is not the original author, yes? Again, your suggestion is good providing the member that uploads the story reads it and selects the appropriate category.
By JeffinKS at 04,Oct,14 23:03 other posts of JeffinKS 
really don't care about that.... I just don't want to have to file thru 50 stories to find the two where the main topic is cock sucking

By #261269 at 06,Oct,14 05:56
Thanks, This is exactly what I had in mind

By admin at 03,Oct,14 19:12 other posts of admin 
Wow, it seems people in past 3 months posted more than in entire years before... I made that section a bit cleaner. Remember you can view by author, clicking on them or click on "Top Active Bloggers" link.

Thought it appears most of posts made by Monted...
By bella! at 03,Oct,14 19:48 other posts of bella! 
It looks like you made an adjustment that many members will be happy with.

By admin at 03,Oct,14 19:00 other posts of admin 
And what makes you think story section won't be "clogged"?

If you have a suggestion on the structure change please make it. I don't like current view either. But sorry, I just don't see how what you suggest is different from what it is now.
By bella! at 03,Oct,14 19:38 other posts of bella! 
There is quite a big difference.

What I think what he might be trying to say is that there are some members that write short blogs such as I'm going to be in such-and-such city on this date, send me a PM if you're interested. Others might say they are new to the site and post what they are interested in.

Members that are interested in posting or reading erotica, i.e. short stories would benefit by having their OWN unique designated section. Currently, the section you have dedicated to blogs holds 25 to 30 entries. There are several members that submit upwards of 8 to 12 new STORIES each day. When that happens, the blogs are just blown down and out and never seen. There several members that come to mind ( I hope they are not offended that I mention them by name ), shorttop and Emm. shorttop writes short quick reading about subject matters that he has personally experienced. Quite a long time ago, Emm used to submit story blogs but was disappointed that the first couple of installments dropped into the big abyss because her page is only capable of holding "X" amount of blogs. If there was a short short story area, all parts of her short story would be intact. The only hurdle that I can foresee is that the original poster can delete their blog at any time and their blog(s) are deleted when their profile is deleted. If there is a short story section set up in the forum, the short story would always remain as long as there was this website.

Adult Discussion Forum