Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

question about work out buddies

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #221907 at 11,Oct,14 03:21
I am a 22 year old man and I am "work out buddies" with my 21 year old neighbor. We are going to end up fucking, no doubt, most likely within a week or so. But I am worried about one thing. Every time I work out, I always wear a jockstrap. And recently I have worn a padded jock strap (the black one I am wearing in some of my pictures) , not to necessarily make my package look bigger but to support me with comfort and to make my bulge look smooth. I am nervous that she is going to notice that I'm wearing a jockstrap by seeing the waist band or straps or find out that it is padded and be turned off by it. What do you think?