to exchange blowjobs

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Is Sperm a ****

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #475593 at 21,Oct,14 07:59
Ive noticed the more women get the more thay like it. And can be all happy and bouncy after getting lots. And Ive noticed its the same for me. The more I get the more I want

Similar topics: 1.Quality of sperm + photo   2.Saving Sperm in a container   3.Cum is NOT stored in your balls!   4.Inseminational thoughts   5.Being a sex slave  

New Comment

Comments:
By spermkiss at 21,Oct,14 15:24 other posts of spermkiss 
I'm not sure exactly what the censored word was, but I'm guessing it meant antidepressant. The answer is yes, sperm makes you happy. Both giving it and receiving it. To quote from writer Dan Savage's latest book "American Savage": "And -- don't mean to get to graphic here but -- research has shown that semen is a natural antidepressant...and there is no shortage of that in my life either." So, if you're feeling down in the dumps and blue, go out and give a man a blow job and swallow his load. You'll feel better (and so will he).

For those not familiar with Dan Savage, he's an American columnist, pundit and writer. His weekly column can be read on-line at "savage love.com" and I recommend his books without reservation.
--------------------------------------- added after 76 seconds

I might add that Dan is an out and proud gay man.

Adult Discussion Forum