Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

The perverse joy of getting a member deleted

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #303133 at 02,Nov,14 18:04
I don't get it.
There are a handful of SYD members who seem to take sadistic pleasure in getting other members deleted.
They actively hunt for folks to refer to the Star Chamber.
They nit-pick the tiniest detail to justify the referral.
Often, they leave snide/rude comments in their Star Chamber posts.
Seems like douche-baggery to me.
Your thoughts?

Similar topics: 1.Evaluate this - Hairy or Shaved?   2.appeal to permanent member   3.Wow! Why so many deleted member comments?   4.Please report this member   5.WHAT'S YOUR OPINION ON DELETING MEMBERS.  

New Comment

Comments:
By Sir-Skittles at 10,Mar,24 19:10 other posts of Sir-Skittles 

cat you are next!
By #704634 at 13,Mar,24 00:36

By Sir-Skittles at 11,Mar,20 15:20 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
I enjoyed seeing Kristin and her other profile, Amole80ole grassed yesterday...

By Sir-Skittles at 26,Oct,19 15:00 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
TwoSaggy will be gone again soon.... looking for sympathy and messages begging her to stay.. Sad life!

Or, maybe the manager at the retirement trailer park finds out she has been on here and deletes it... hmmm... ??

She says she has all these guys living with her. I am guessing she has a handler assigned to her. An invalid that can no longer care for herself. Very sad tale.

By Sir-Skittles at 21,Sep,19 13:49 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Bye bye Sven57

A grassing cunt and known scummy.

He will return. Maybe back to Vokuhila or something else perhaps?

By #491909 at 14,Jul,15 21:11
So... why do members get deleted? Rule breaking? Not being popular? Saying what is on their mind?

Looking at some of the conversations and topics posted here... It feels like you really have to TRY to get yourself deleted. Yes? No?
By JustWill at 14,Jul,15 21:44 other posts of JustWill 
Nope.
Folks in the Star Chamber frequently vote to delete members because they don't like them or have some sort of grudge.
By bella! at 19,Jul,15 01:47 other posts of bella! 
The profiles of new members especially the SYC members are scrutinized to the N-th degree. Yes, some SYC profiles are fake but other profiles, as far as I'm concerned are genuine.

Unfortunately, members can be and are reported because the reporting member has doubts about the profile. Unless the doubt is strong and compelling, I do not feel that established or new members should be deleted. There also seems to be a number of members that feel that if pictures can be found elsewhere on the Internet, that that member is a fake. If exclusivity is a must to be a member of SYD/SYC/SHOWITOFF, then it would be important to include that bit of information right in the beginning when the potential new member is creating a profile.
By JustWill at 19,Jul,15 06:08 other posts of JustWill 
There are also those guys who refer/vote to delete other members just because said member has a bigger dick than they do.
By #549481 at 04,Mar,18 21:48
Or is a bigger dickhead

By Andthisisme at 15,Jan,18 22:35 other posts of Andthisisme 
While there are people who may refer members to the abuse panel for personal reasons rather than because they have genuinely broken site rules there are voting members who really do try to ensure fairness and will not vote to delete unless concrete evidence is provided, and often provide a counter argument.

Also if the infringement is minor someone may well contact the reported member and ask them to remove an image or take action to stop the reported abuse. Mostly these contacts work and the member is not deleted.

Yes there are some people who may perhaps be deleted unfairly but generally I think the panel does try to avoid that.

By #548156 at 13,Jan,18 21:02

By #124665 at 10,Jan,15 11:44
What the fuck now?

By #303133 at 03,Nov,14 13:09
Today in the Star Chamber:

"No comments from me should be necessary. The thing on the bed is named Keira Verga and can be seen here (LINK) the thing in the pink bra here (LINK) , and a website logo is visible in the image of the thing by the pool. Needless to say all images generate multiple pages of matches. I have left a starchamber message."

He refers to transgender/transsexual people as "things".

How incredibly appropriate and classy!
By Ray10754 at 03,Nov,14 13:34 other posts of Ray10754 
Rest asured If coments were to be made about him in this manner he would be all upset and but hurt.
But then again what dose one expect from an individule that has no Class,respect for others feeling or morals ??

Adult Discussion Forum