Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

is this inappropriate texting for a married woman?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #136427 at 10,Nov,14 23:41
Forget everything else ive posted. This goes back to the beginning of the fighting. The wife and i had a fight. A bad one. We worked it out. I thought everything was fine. Some of the stuff she said was pretty hurtful. I thought she was going to leave me, there was also a rumor going around her work she was being inappropriate with a coworker. so i snooped her cell phone a few days later. To see what she was up to. I came across a few messages where she said im an asshole.

But then i saw this conversation between her and the male coworker. He asked her to come over and have a few drinks. It was a saturday night. She was watching tv in our bedroom i was washing dishes. Her reply was "Lol that would go over well! If he goes out of town I'm there we'll cook then drink, i get loud and crazy when im drunk!"

What i want to know is do you think this is inappropriate texting between a supposedly faithful married woman, and a male coworker?

And how should i have handled this situation? Should i have called her on it right away?

Similar topics: 1.Does it Matter if the person you are talking to is married or single?   2.Categories   3.Bisexual preference   4.Would you have sex with a woman who has her man's name tattooed on her?   5.Fucking married women  

New Comment

Comments:
By hotlicker69 at 20,Jan,17 00:42 other posts of hotlicker69 
BS I'd Be FCKN Pissed too

By #527248 at 19,Jan,17 21:06
It's hurtful at first but as time goes by you will feel horny thinking about it. So start enjoying it instead of going through the cycle

By #460385 at 19,Jan,17 19:21
Flip the tables. If this was you texting the same conversation with another woman at your work. Would she be pissed at you? There's your answer.

By #503470 at 19,Jan,17 17:23
You probably have been an arsehole,sex is like food you need variety who would want to eateggs on toast every day,my wife had only been with me for 23 years and i felt sad for her so iasked her if she wanted to try a new cock n she said yes and its made our realationship stronger we are coming up to 30 years this year,as long as your totally open and honest it works at the end of the day who wants to be alone,sex isnt love

By #7976 at 11,May,15 22:51
Regardless of how the information got to you... if it were I she'd find her suitcases packed by the curb, the door locks changed, and her name removed from your banking accounts. Any married woman that says if hubby's away you can get me drunk and have your way with me has already sealed the deal so nothing else needs be said.

Sorry this is a bit brutal but I've been in a similar situation and that was the end of our marriage.

Good luck what ever you do.

By #485312 at 11,May,15 08:54
share your wife and stop being a jealous prick, she wouldnt fuck others if you were filling all her needs...you sound like a perfect cuckold, she should fuck him in your bed and make you watch, and when shes finished, lick her out then get them bloody dishes washed *lix*

By #136427 at 11,Nov,14 20:14
I want to call her out, but i dont want to fight about it. Im thinking maybe i should tell him to back off and see what he says...
By #316255 at 12,Nov,14 18:18
If you call her out on it she will know you have been snooping through her cellphone. You could always come clean and tell her what you have heard and that you looked on her phone. She'll be upset, most likely, because it was an invasion of her privacy. But do you like living this way?
By #136427 at 12,Nov,14 20:49
Someone once told me, if you are married you should be ok with whatever your significant other finds out. There should be no secrets between a married couple. Do you think that is true?
By #477919 at 17,Nov,14 18:00
Going near and snooping on another person's phone/pc is off-limits, if i had a partner that did that, i'd ditch her as soon as i found out. Don't let her know you did...and i'm not going to suggest that you don't "accost" the c**t that's clearly sniffing at her. It'd be a more decisive/positive move than making no move at all
By #136427 at 19,Nov,14 12:51
I agree, the snooping is crazy. However so is lying to your partner to the point it is breaking up a marriage. Sometimes you need proof before making the big decisions. If you want to cheat and lie then you have no morals. I fought fire with fire. Yes i got burned, but i also brought to light evidence of shady doings. Enough to build a case if i need to. I dont like doing it, in fact it makes me feel horrible. But what makes me feel even worse is being betrayed. Betrayed by someone who is supposed to be there for me, someone i am supposed to be there for. The lies broke me, the cheating is killing me, turning me into someone i dont know. Like i said, before i go and break up what we once had, i needed proof. If you dont mean something, dont say it, or write it. Once you do it is out there. You cant take it back. You can try and hide it, but that only solidifies your guilt.

By bigone21 at 15,Nov,14 23:31 other posts of bigone21 
two adults...
snooping eachothers cellphones...
asking advice in the "show your genitals"-forum...

By #444014 at 15,Nov,14 23:37
Fact is stranger than fiction...
By #136427 at 17,Nov,14 12:45
Yes it is. I should write a book.

By #124665 at 14,Nov,14 14:08
She's an asshole. If she's not already cheating on you, she's going to dude, it's just a matter of time from what I read.. I **** to say, but best thing you can do is get outta that fucked marriage. You're already spying, finding out things that upset you, that what you know.. She's doing god knows what behind your back..Get out and find a woman that makes you happy. Without all that unneeded bullshit.
By #358797 at 14,Nov,14 15:32
Thumbs up from Lover_Fighter... Who'd like to add that he brought it on himself - women like sensitive/sweet men, they just don't like pussies who can be walked over...

By #204766 at 14,Nov,14 02:47
Might sound daft but have you ever reacted really badly to an innocent situation which might make her think you are controlling or extremely jealous if the answer is no to those two points then it is definitely inappropriate only cooking for a friend when you not there sounds suspicious
By #136427 at 14,Nov,14 12:46
Its not the cooking that concerns me it is the drinking. 2 drinks and she is getting naked...

By slipper at 12,Nov,14 03:46 other posts of slipper 
What you need is direct professional help with your situation, not opinion from us here! Best of luck.
By #136427 at 12,Nov,14 12:39
Din the form of a counselor, or a divorce lawyer?

By #445126 at 11,Nov,14 13:44
A little advice from an old guy ..... whatever the texts are or were ... they are only symptoms of a problem not the problem itself. You can't treat the symptoms and expect the problem to go away. If she is unhappy and/or unfaithful, find out why. Only then can you assess if you have the power to fix the issue. Then decide if the work needed to fix the issue(s) is worth it to you.

Sounds like you love her. Do the hard work first and get the data you need to correct a difficult situation. Sometimes the question to ask yourself is: "Which do you want more; to be together or to be right?"
By *kmadeau* at 11,Nov,14 19:09 other posts of *kmadeau* 

By #143536 at 11,Nov,14 16:28
There is some really good advice here from people below. And I agree. Don't call her out right away. A little flirting never hurt anyone. Let her have her fun. Don't freak out until you have solid proof of anything actually happening.

By #460718 at 11,Nov,14 02:16
I feel that this inappropriate acting out is something you can't stop from happening.
If you try to stop it prematurely, you drive them into the arms of the other person...if you catch it after the fact, well then the damage is done already..

It's up to you really, to decide how to react, given the fact that we don't know what type of person you are, and how you react to these types of situations.

But, if I were you, I would show her how much I love her, show her I still care, and try to get her to remember the warmth in her heart she once had towards me.

Sorry to read about this, it's an upsetting situation!
By *kmadeau* at 11,Nov,14 07:12 other posts of *kmadeau* 

By #471350 at 11,Nov,14 04:04
this is difficult. How you respond depends a lot on your age, years together, and the nature of your relationship. She could have been kidding him. I come to this site and tell women how much I want to have sex with them on a daily basis, but it is a joke. I don't. This is a game, and women are good at playing games. The joke could be on the other man, not you. Be careful, we all like to flirt and we all like attention from others. She may be looking for attention and admiration from someone new for the emotional benefit it gives her. If you love her, take the time to find out where she is at. So far these are only words, and although you may be feeling insecure now, she must be feeling something too.
By *kmadeau* at 11,Nov,14 07:11 other posts of *kmadeau* 
very smart advise!

By sherryann at 11,Nov,14 01:25 other posts of sherryann 
I am sorry for what you're going through. While I have no advice, I think this is indeed inappropriate. I am not married or in a relationship, hence not giving advice either way, but I don't think she is treating you well. I hope things work out.

Adult Discussion Forum