Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Age Search

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #477954 at 21,Nov,14 19:34
Is there a change that in a short while, we can search members by there age...I don't like the old guys and the young ones are really hard to find,,,though I know there a many on this site...Who agrees?...

Similar topics: 1.Need Search Option for Forum => Admin   2.Need "Age" criteria in Search Members option [For Admin]   3."SEARCH - BAR" - (Does anyone ever use this)   4.curious?   5.how do you search for members?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #7976 at 11,May,15 23:22
I realize that people are here for different reasons. Some are here to be as inappropriate as possible. Some are here to get off online. And others of us enjoy talking with people with similar interests. As there is almost zero potential for meeting the people we chat with here, age is also a pointless criteria.

Being one of those who is now in the older generation, I'm not that interested in meeting super young ladies or men, I am generally open to chatting with anyone who's interesting. I've a few friends in their twenties. More middle aged friends, and a few who are my age or older. By the way youngsters, there's nothing your doing or are interested in doing that I haven't done or aren't doing now. So if your thinking that those of us who've matured beyond your idea of acceptable age, consider that we're still fun to be with and may be able to answer some of your questions on life, love, and sex because we've been through it all.

I'm sure none of this will make anyone change their minds about age if age is what you base your interests in but for the few that are on the borderline, try giving some of us mature folk a chance and you might find we're still a lot of fun to know.

Ciao,
By #308326 at 05,Oct,15 10:29
I totally agree with you

By #485312 at 11,May,15 09:47
don't worry old guys, you were young once and had your chance with young girls, and she will be old too one day...what goes around comes around, its the circle of life *lix*

By admin at 22,Nov,14 17:13 other posts of admin 
I do not think it will be much useful since members rarely specify their age correctly, but if you want it - you now have it.
By #477919 at 22,Nov,14 17:26
Good stuff, admin very prompt too
By #428387 at 22,Nov,14 17:35
Super Admin .Can I just ask how this works if A member dosen't state there age on there profile page ???.
By admin at 22,Nov,14 17:55 other posts of admin 
They are not included in search results WHEN age is specified other than 18-99 which is default for "all".

By #68656 at 22,Nov,14 14:40
The "old guys" in fact are some of the most respected members of this group.
By jayman73 at 22,Nov,14 15:02 other posts of jayman73 
Right on.

By spermkiss at 22,Nov,14 16:47 other posts of spermkiss 
Thank you, John.

By #477919 at 22,Nov,14 15:12
Wouldn't be a bad option to have; but, as JohnS says below - some of the "elder stateswomen/men" are the best people to chat to and be friends with here - not everything needs to be about sex
By jayman73 at 22,Nov,14 16:01 other posts of jayman73 

Adult Discussion Forum