Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

It hurt every time

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #266216 at 23,Nov,14 04:34
So I've been getting into being fucked by my partners and every time we do it all I feel is pain. There's almost nothing good about the experience and I really wish there was. Like its supposed to feel good right? And I know pain and pleasure are separated by a thin line but still its emense pain. Can anyone help me out with this?

Similar topics: 1.Cock accident   2.Has Anyone Ever Fucked For 4 Hours and Stopped Because Their Hips Hurt??!!   3.First time anal?   4.does it hurt?   5.Look at you, all butt hurt and stuff!  

New Comment

Comments:
By #131063 at 23,Nov,14 18:30
I considered not posting, because most regulars already know what I am likely to say.

But first, I find it irritating that someone goes through the effort of creating an account, asks a question and then deletes their account. People that do so (don't intend to continue and be a part of the discussion should just not bother, and if they leave...they should consider removing their posts before doing so, if that is possible...)

Responding to your question: Consider it is your body and your common sense telling you something you apparently choose to ignore. The rectum is an exit, designed for the elimination of waste. This is not me 'preaching'. Numerous studies provide the basis for this. Studies have shown, as well as clear empirical evidence, that damage occurs from repeated assaults to that area of the body. It may take years or decades to manifest itself, so do not believe those that say they get fucked all the time and have suffered no consequences. Everyone is different, I will agree to that. But I doubt there are any 50 - 80 year olds on here getting fucked regularly and cannot say that their body has not suffered some deterioration. Why add to the process by damaging a part of the body that can already be prone to problems later in life?

Also, choosing to ignore the realities of the world we live in and give younger guys BAD advice, or at least not give them the full truth and discuss the risks and medical/health realities is irresponsible and damaging to the rest of society accepting gay people. People may not like what I say, but I have the best interests of younger people in mind...something I have seen very lacking across a certain pro-anal spectrum of the gay population. Young and newbies considering exploring intimacy with men for the first times, use your big head, and make wise decisions. Don't fall prey to the guys that want to use you and then throw you away, because they are out there in great numbers and will smile and tell you how great you are while they have no intention of protecting you or even acknowledging you after they have had their way.

I don't think I need to go into the part about condom failure and the ability of the rectal tissue to easily absorb pathogens.

The medical community knows so much more than they did in the 70's and 80's. Anal penetration is a dangerous and foolish practice. There is no denying the risks; with the emergence of treatment resistant super viruses; the possibility for being infected by multiple strains of HIV simultaneously, many strains which the researchers are barely staying ahead of the mutations to create viable treatments.

If one browses the questions on here related to anal sex, one factor comes out clear on top. People are still ignoring the risks, pretending they are invincible and that infection or body damage only happens to someone else because those people 'weren't careful'. It's not true. 80% of my friends from the 70's-80's said they were careful, teased me for being opposed to risky behavior, and were adamant that anal sex is what defines them and the gay community. They believed the load they were shoveling to the very end; even being in denial when they were diagnosed...and now they are all dead (who knows how many they took down with them?) and I am alone. (Well, now I do have some new friends...smarter ones).

Adult Discussion Forum