to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

gf doesnt know i love cock

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #392428 at 05,Dec,14 00:10
Me and my women have been together three years, a year after we got together I posted an add on Craigslist for gay sex. I found a guy and he came over sucked eachother and I fucked his ass. I felt terrible for keeping it from my gf but I don't think shed understand so I haven't done it since. I really enjoyed fucking him and we still text andnd pics. I I l am not gay. I don't like him or anything but I love cocks and wearing women's panties it really gets me hard. I l would love to tell my gf and) include her in my love for cock. And I don't like doing it behind her back so I don't. How could I tell her? All I want is to suck some cock from time to time. I need advice please!

Similar topics: 1.WHAT TOO DO WITH MY PUBIC HAIR   2.Need some advice please   3.Blew my friend, no regrets   4.somethings never change   5.Am I sexy enough?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #485312 at 10,May,15 15:26
some things are best kept as your dirty ****...enjoy it, don't ever tell her and live life...no point in regretting being you...you are who you are and nothing can change that except you if you choose too. don't do it close to home, or with people that know you girl, just get your fix when you need it and don't feel guilty for being human *lix*

By #311947 at 06,Dec,14 13:59
Thats a tough situation. Im fortunate I can be open with my girl. Its something that developed over time(both, my appreciation for nice cocks and our relationship)but Im glad to not feel like I have to hide anything. We both have the same likes/interest/kinks so the fact that I like to take a dick once in a while really isnt much of a stretch. She actually once told me that she had always thought Id take to it eventually, given the chance, and that she wasnt all that surprised.

By #436014 at 05,Dec,14 22:42
so sad to hear when a guy's love for cock conflicts with an honest relationship with gf
By #311947 at 06,Dec,14 13:53
True.

By tb1 at 06,Dec,14 04:57 other posts of tb1 
I wouldn't presume to give you any advice but I'll wager that your relationship with her would be over the second you told her you wanted to suck cock!!!!!

By #358797 at 05,Dec,14 22:54
Maybe test the water and suggest a mmf three way?

By #455846 at 05,Dec,14 21:13
at first i thought this read "girlfriend doesnt know i HAVE cock"

By #435701 at 05,Dec,14 20:16
Labels are confusing. I do agree you are not gay...just bisexual! And wearing panties does not automatically make you gay. There's another label for that...transvestite...but you look great!! You did not mention the health risks you are putting your GF in. Sure you know, so I won't bore you. Sex is unfortunately, a dangerous endeavor. It is just NOT right for such a beautiful, sensual connection to have such an ugly side to it.

By #447598 at 05,Dec,14 08:51
Use words to tell her.

But really, would she be okay with You being with other people while You are in a relationship with her? Would You be okay with it if she did?

Cheating is cheating. x.x

Adult Discussion Forum