Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Craigslist

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #471007 at 07,Dec,14 20:00
Anyone use craigslist to find cocks in your area? I want to try it and wondered how it is?

Similar topics: 1.craigslist   2.anyone use craigslist for sex??   3.would anyone Reconmend Craigslist?   4.CraigsList, Yey or Ney?   5.Craigslist posting is gone  

New Comment

Comments:
By #488558 at 11,May,15 17:23
Worked for me. Check my site. We found each other on Craigslist. Go really slow and careful. We met in a public place for coffee and chat. Agreed either could bail at anytime. Has worked out well. You need similar needs. We are both married and need total discretion. We get together about every other month just to play. But you need to realize you will need to sift through a number of wierdos to find a good one. Set out your parameters as to what you are looking for and stick to them. Don't be afraid to email back and forth many times to see if you can get comfortable. Worked for me. He loves to suck cock!!
By Blade at 12,May,15 02:31 other posts of Blade 
Does he just suck your cock, or you both do?

By #147052 at 11,May,15 14:19
Lots of flakes and no shows on CL.
By admin at 11,May,15 14:45 other posts of admin 
I'm afraid it's a common problem of internet and people in general.

By Bguy90 at 11,May,15 10:51 other posts of Bguy90 
You can get TOOOONS of cock on craiglist. You just have to be careful about who you meet

By #485312 at 11,May,15 10:44
lve spoken to a few guys that say they have met heaps of chicks on craiglist, l didn't think it was a dating site, l thought it was like ebay, somewhere to get rid of stuff you don't want *lix*

Adult Discussion Forum