Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Anyone do a 69 while the pussy your eating has a cock in it??

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #43638 at 07,Dec,14 22:20
Anyone do a 69 while the pussy your eating has a cock in it?? I've always wanted to do a 69 with my wife the same time she has a cock in her pussy.

Similar topics: 1.Straight Men: What about eating a pussy after cumming in it?   2.Eating Pussy   3.2 cocks in one pussy   4.Don't get me wrong, I'm totally 100% gay, but I just can't stop eating pussy   5.Bi guys - Prefer eating pussy, or sucking cock?  

New Comment

Comments:
By dkwar at 26,Sep,15 21:52 other posts of dkwar 
I want to see this happend who could send a pic

By #220845 at 25,Sep,15 17:46
I've eaten pussy while a cock was inside her once it was hot

By 2pierced at 25,Sep,15 15:19 other posts of 2pierced 
That would be so awesome and is one of my dreams!!

By #311947 at 24,Sep,15 12:45
Id love to do it! Lick her pussy, have him stick it in my mouth a bit than back in her pussy

By #498203 at 20,Sep,15 01:27
Never done it, but have always wanted to.

By #496744 at 19,Sep,15 20:01
I have and loved it when he pulled out and shot his load on my face

By #497548 at 16,Sep,15 05:14
Yes! Love it. I'm bi so it's the best of both haha. Nothing hotter than seeing a big cock open a chick up. And you get to be right there helping sending her over the edge

By Browningman at 13,Sep,15 13:26 other posts of Browningman 
Oh I wish

By #485312 at 11,May,15 01:44
l had my arse licked while l was being fucked by another guy, feels awesome, even better when your sucking a cock and got your fingers up some hot arses, just a shame no one sucked my toes at the same time, sensory overload would be a great way to go...*lix*
By leopoldij at 11,May,15 08:11 other posts of leopoldij 
who was sucking your arse? a man or a woman?
By #485312 at 11,May,15 08:13
all men, lm straighter than a ruler *lix*
By leopoldij at 11,Sep,15 23:16 other posts of leopoldij 
Would you let me watch and masturbate from a distance?
By #485312 at 13,Sep,15 10:58
no, l want you to touch and join in, the more cock and fingers in me the better...and an extra load of come would be great *lix*
By leopoldij at 13,Sep,15 11:53 other posts of leopoldij 
Great! I'm in!

By #412997 at 12,Sep,15 02:04
Yeah, I did that once, the woman had my cock in her mouth, a cock in her arse and one in her fanny. I was down below licking her clean of her juice and his.
By spermkiss at 12,Sep,15 22:23 other posts of spermkiss 
Jizz tastes good. Pussy juice tastes good. But the combination of jizz and pussy juice is the magic elixir.

By #497518 at 08,Sep,15 14:20
I have a friend coming over in a couple weeks to fuck my wife. This is the first time we have done this. He claims that he's not bi, bUT I wonder. I've made it clear that I will be eating her pussy while he's fucking her, and he's cool with it. You can bet I'm going to get a few unsuspecting licks in while he's there. He and I have been friends a long time, and it always wanted to suck his cock
By spermkiss at 08,Sep,15 15:23 other posts of spermkiss 
He claims he's not bi but I conclude from what you've said that he know you are and he's cool with it. Look, he's coming over to have a MMF three way with you and your wife and he knows you're gonna have your tongue right down there at the cock/pussy connection lapping away while he fucks her and he's cool with that. Man, this is your golden opportunity to suck his cock. Have him come inside her and then withdraw and put his cock in your mouth so you can eat the jizz/pussy juice off of it. Then turn to her and eat the rest of his load out of her pussy. With any kind of luck that will turn him on so much that he'll be ready to shoot another load, this one in your mouth.
By #497518 at 11,Sep,15 19:02
Believe me spermkiss, all the sinerioss have run through my head. Lol. With any luck, he will also love it so much that he will let me suck it when we are alone. I also hope he admits to himself, That he is really bi, and just accept that.
By spermkiss at 11,Sep,15 20:16 other posts of spermkiss 
"With any luck,...he will let me suck it when we are alone." Best of luck with that, and I mean that sincerely. BUT he doesn't have to be bi to enjoy a blow job from a man. Hell, he could be totally straight and still enjoy a man given blow from time to time. I've sucked of plenty of men who identified as straight.

Perhaps this will become a regular thing. You could become his cocksucker so that you'd not only be best bids, but also suck buddies. Wouldn't you like that?
By #497518 at 12,Sep,15 01:17
I do like that. Lol. I think though, that afterwards he will have all the guilt from having done it, that he would get all weirded out. That's all part of it I guess
By spermkiss at 12,Sep,15 22:19 other posts of spermkiss 
And maybe he won't. Think positive. I've told stories on this site about straight friends finally tumbling into the sack with me and I'm almost always asked if they had remorse the next day and if it spoiled our friendship. The answers are "no" and "no". In every case it brought us closer together and we became not only friends, but suck/fuck buddies. And about the fuck buddy part of that sentence, one of my straight friends loved to get fucked. He just couldn't get enough of my dick in his ass.

And there was a little typo in my last note. I wrote "best bids" and I meant "best buds", but you probably figured that out.

By spermkiss at 11,May,15 14:56 other posts of spermkiss 
Been there, done that. It's nice to have my tongue right down there at the junction of cock and pussy so that part of it was on the cock and part of it was on the pussy. Then I could lick the pussy juice off the cock with each outward stroke. Try it. It's fun.
By tb1 at 11,May,15 15:14 other posts of tb1 
hot dam, would luv to see that
By spermkiss at 11,May,15 15:17 other posts of spermkiss 
And I'd luv to give you a demonstration. Sex is fun. Sex with spectators is even better.

By shackles at 11,May,15 13:38 other posts of shackles 
This is something I've wanted to do for a long time.

By 2pierced at 11,May,15 08:03 other posts of 2pierced 
I'd love to, one of my fantasies!

By #43638 at 10,Dec,14 04:21
I've always wanted to do this and lick the shaft and balls while they're going in and out of my wife, yum!!

By #471760 at 08,Dec,14 21:37
Hell yes....I love it...!!! Tasting cock AND pussy in one lick...

By #174339 at 08,Dec,14 10:23
Lick my nuts too

By #43638 at 08,Dec,14 00:11
My wife tries to be shy, I may have to get her drunk to have her do this.

By #220845 at 07,Dec,14 23:54
No but I would love to, I've been down on a man while a woman was present several times really liked it.

By #316057 at 07,Dec,14 23:02
What keep you from heppening...

Adult Discussion Forum