Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Sex with an in-law

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #234343 at 08,Dec,14 02:13
Anyone had a sexual encounter with an in-law? I recently had a threesome with my ****-in-law and his wife. She's a petit little hottie. I've been attracted to her for a long time and apparently she's been attracted to me. I made out with her and played with her titties. We took turns eating her pussy, then she sucked my cock while he fucked her doggie style. After awhile I came in her mouth. I found out she swallows! Round two was more of the same, but this time I got her to straddle me. I rubbed my cock on her pussy and started to push in and she chickened out of fucking. She did give me another amazing blow job though. If anyone else out there has had a similar experience please share!

New Comment

Comments:
By cumonme1 at 23,May,15 11:35 other posts of cumonme1 
My older bro would blow me sometimes

By #485312 at 11,May,15 02:14
l hope it doesn't make things uncomfortable later...ld never touch family or true friends, its just to complicated and too close to home if sh it hits the fan later, your bro could get jealous and its not worth it for a fuck truly *lix*

By #478191 at 12,Dec,14 09:38
my husbands **** has fucked me lots over the years,he lives a long way away and when he visits we always end up fucking.my husband doesnt mind as weve been into the sharing seen for years.

By leopoldij at 12,Dec,14 02:39 other posts of leopoldij 
I got handjob once from ssister in law when she was drunk. She offered and I didn't refuse. Does this count?

Adult Discussion Forum