Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

When and where do you sneak off to, to jerk off?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #40333 at 09,Dec,14 16:13
I sometimes go into the bathroom downstairs when she gets into the shower and Jack off in the sink. Sometimes I go down on the basement.

Similar topics: 1.in need of a jerk off friend   2.Jerk Off Buddy   3.Jerking off at work!   4.jerk buddy on cam   5.Looking for a jerk bud in Illinois NW burbs  

New Comment

Comments:
By #484484 at 29,May,15 20:45
With wife helping and watching.

By Blade at 26,May,15 01:27 other posts of Blade 
When I was around 15, we lived behind a used car dealership. It was very easy to climb up on my wooden shed, then hop over to a shed in the dealership lot, then hop down on a car that was parked next to the shed. (they packed the cars in tight in the back lot behind my house) They left the cass back there unlocked, since they were packed in behind other cars, and a fence.

Late at night, I'd sneak over there, trying to be quiet, Then climb into a car, and jerk off. The best part was it was private and I could shoot my cum without having to clean up, like in my room. That whole summer, I must have cum in around 50 different cars. My favorite was a big LTD. that backseat was so big, it was really comfortable. I spent hours in there at a time, just jerking and cumming. When the backseat got a little too funky, I sat in the front. It had a power seat that worked without the key, so that was great. besides the steering wheel and dash, a couple times I even hit the windshield.
I cum heavy, so in short order that car got really smelly. sitting in the sun must have done it.

I blew it rigth before school started. during a game of chase, they saw me run over into there, and followed me. they really dented in the hood and roof of the car next to the shed, so it was obvious what was happening. they went in there a couple more time, and would even run around on the roofs of the cars chasing each other. I'm sure the owner figured it out, because they installed big lights on a pole in the back, and i imagined maybe even a camera. My jack off spot was ruined for good.

By lilbuttlvr at 25,May,15 23:46 other posts of lilbuttlvr 
anywhere & everywhere

By bella! at 09,Dec,14 16:33 other posts of bella! 
Why? Are you ashamed to be masturbating? It's normal to masturbate but it seems odd that you feel a need to slink off to the downstairs bathroom or to the basement to jack off. Why not surprise her in the shower with a beautiful boner? Perhaps the surprise and excitement will encourage her to give you a 'helping hand'.......
By t-rex at 09,Dec,14 19:06 other posts of t-rex 
You are a smart lady, it's always more fun with help

By leopoldij at 25,May,15 16:15 other posts of leopoldij 
That's what I do. When I feel the need to masturbate I expose myself to her. I like being watched and receiving a helping hand. Unless she's asleep and I don't want to bother her. But, even in this case, I sometimes manage to edge it by slowly touching my cock until I can hold no more and then boom! I cum without having to move my hand much, being very quiet.

By leopoldij at 25,May,15 20:44 other posts of leopoldij 
Well, for a moment I thought that clouser might be a teenager living with his parents. Doesn't seem this way though

By #451452 at 25,May,15 23:14
Anytime you need a hand I am ready willing and able. I am also a sweet perv.

By #460523 at 10,Dec,14 02:07
I like to jack off in private sometimes too

Adult Discussion Forum