to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Today...in the Star Chamber.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #303133 at 11,Dec,14 17:56
Darth_Syphilis was referred for deletion today by JohnS. He posted this reason: "The occultic nature of the images may not be appropriate for this group. Be that as it may all images generate multiple pages of matches, here are just three examples. The cat can be seen here (site), the tiger here (site), and the two men here (site) Consider this matter without opinion or prejudice and solely on the web derived aspect."

John obviously didn't bother to read the captions DS had put on the pictures, so he missed the reasoning behind said postings.

The pictures are from a "religious" h*te group's facebook page, and DS was sharing them to remind us the sort of idiot's that folks like us have to deal with every day.

Why include your pompous little preamble, John, if you only wanted members to vote on the "web-derived" nature of the pics?

His loyal flunkies are falling in line to delete DS. No surprise there.

When I voted NOT FOUNDED, he posted this on my page:“The complaint about your dopey mate has been resolved so your stupid comments about me are pointless. Go back to the dumpster and SAS group where you belong.” (The complaint has NOT been resolved!)

Seems like John has some issues. Has he no shame? Is he trying to take editorial control of the site?

(I realize that this thread will probably get booted straight to the dumpster, but I hope it lasts here long enough to let folks on the "intelligent" side of the forum see what sort of shenanigans Mr. S gets up to.)

Similar topics: 1.The STAR CHAMBER   2.Sneaker Photo Update   3.The perverse joy of getting a member deleted   4.Here's a thought regarding the infamous Star Chamber "message"...   5.In Case You Want to See What's Happening in the Star Chamber:  

New Comment

Comments:
By JustWill at 29,Aug,15 14:50 other posts of JustWill 
The Westboro Baptist Church:
They got rich by promoting hatred. And it's all tax-exempt!

By #444014 at 25,Dec,14 15:50
Scrooge cannot even have an amnesty for Christmas day....

Got to get a member deleted everyday,seems to be the mantra...

Seriously....it's Christmas ffs....forget the time zones....

What a joke.....
By Ray10754 at 25,Dec,14 16:12 other posts of Ray10754 
I was thinking the samwe thing when I checked it out! I mean it isnt like the profile wouldn't be there tomorrow! Loosers

By bella! at 15,Dec,14 11:18 other posts of bella! 
Well, I find this interesting.......

Teencock9898 was reported to the evaluation panel based on the 9898. The report began with IF that is the member's birth year, he would be under 18. Apparently, that report was dismissed however Teencock9898 was referred again to the evaluation panel for being under 18. Strange how a vote of +2 can get to +5 in 15 minutes or less and POOF!, the member is gone!
By Ray10754 at 15,Dec,14 11:45 other posts of Ray10754 
I have see that happen so many times,About a month or so ago I seen a member with 2 neg vote's and went on about my buisness,in advertantly before leaving, I clicked on the abuse link and the member was GONE ! And that was within only 2-3 min of each other! In my opinion the whole abuse this is a joke! If operated CORECTLY it is a great feature!
By bella! at 15,Dec,14 12:12 other posts of bella! 
The voting members on the evaluation panel are in different time zones from all over the world so it is possible that 3 members jumped on in those 15 minutes and POOF! Is it likely that happened? I'm not sure that was the case.

I'm also curious how the judicial system works in each voting member's country. Are those accused guilty until proven innocent? I'm thankful that I've never be in a closed room and go into deliberation with some of them!

By #303133 at 11,Dec,14 20:42
As expected, this thread got "dumpstered".
Fortunately, it lasted on the "intelligent" side long enough to do what it needed to.
By bella! at 11,Dec,14 21:53 other posts of bella! 
Sigh..... I wonder why admin would dumpster this topic? Luckily, this was not a transparent deletion as some are and a number of voting members were able to weigh in on this matter.

This topic IS RELEVANT and speaks LOUDLY of how well respected member(s) can abuse a privilege. Funny that the dick rating and cum shot rating topics, which DON'T attract many members or thought provoking posts are in the main forum? Oh yeah, those are the topics for the intelligent membership!

By #354861 at 11,Dec,14 18:04
Such a shame and very disappointing. DS is a great guy.
By #303133 at 11,Dec,14 18:08
If you have voting privileges, go over and vote NOT FOUNDED, before John and his crew can get DS booted!
By #354861 at 11,Dec,14 18:13
I don't have any voting privileges Will or i would in a heartbeat, but he's not the only one who can "rally the troops"
By admin at 11,Dec,14 19:47 other posts of admin 
Sigh.

Your account is over 2 years old which means you have a vote on the abuse panel.

By bella! at 11,Dec,14 18:21 other posts of bella! 
I've voted NO ABUSE.

The sad thing is that when JohnS was referred to the evaluation panel ( several times ) because some members were offended by the pictures of him and the close proximity of his dogs, it was quickly dismissed as being a frivolous report. JohnS, this is not right, this has got to stop! Your referrals need to be fair across the board and within the guidelines.

By #316255 at 11,Dec,14 18:24
The matter has just this minute been cleared. Hoping that means it was chucked out because it was a bogus report.
By #303133 at 11,Dec,14 18:28
Hooray!
Score one point for the side of reason and fair-play!
(Of course, you KNOW this means we will all be getting daily visits to our pages from John as he searches for reasons to have us all banned...)
By #474162 at 11,Dec,14 18:35
I reposted my dick, that way he has something to beat his old limp noodle to.
By #316255 at 11,Dec,14 19:31
Is that a piercing I see?
By Ray10754 at 11,Dec,14 19:33 other posts of Ray10754 
Sorry I was not around to enter my vote I was at work, I am glad to see it all worked out for the good guys!!!

Adult Discussion Forum