She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

musically speaking

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #204766 at 16,Dec,14 13:52
What's your favourite genre of music and who are the best bands etc you have seen live

Similar topics: 1.german speaking woman and guys ?   2.SPEAKING OF CUM   3.SEXUALLY SPEAKING WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE THING   4.Sometimes I feel the need to appologize....   5.Hot german speaking girls here?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #485312 at 16,Aug,15 03:24
genre, aussie rock, bands, ac/dc, angels, radiators, rose tattoo, cold chisel, midnight oil, men at work, and it must be loud *lix*
By jayman73 at 16,Aug,15 06:09 other posts of jayman73 
So you're a Men at Work Fan too. Great to hear. I grew up with those guys. My first taste of Australian Culture. My introduction to Vegemite sandwiches.
By #485312 at 23,Aug,15 14:56
saw them play a few times, our local club had live bands most weekends, another of my favourite aussie singers is a dude called John English, he lives here on the coast and he could wear leather pants like a legend and sing all night...would of loved to of sucked his dick given half the chance...*lix*

By #134591 at 16,Aug,15 06:39
a variety, but mostly metal and rock like led zeppelin, dimmu borgir, marilyn manson, tool, system of a down, ac/dc, metallica, opeth. also radiohead, muse, ghost, guns n roses, bjork.
and classical, mostly rachmaninov, chopin, beethoven, world of warcraft soundtrack, movie soundtracks.
some of what i've seen live: metallica, muse, system, blind guardian, ensiferum, lamb of god, smashing pumpkins.

By #124665 at 16,Aug,15 06:37
I like Peniscore. Seen the Throbbing Cock Lickers back in 76, lots of cocaine railed off long hairy shafts in the little gentlemen's room. The Syph was totally worth it. Good times

By jayman73 at 16,Aug,15 06:26 other posts of jayman73 
I like Classic Bands like Kansas, Boston, Bachman Turner Overdrive, The Guess Who, Free, Queen, Bad Company, Blue Oyster Cult, which I saw live.

I also like Chicago bands like The Buckinghams, The New Colony Six, The Ides of March, the American Breed, The Cryan Shames, and of course Chicago.

My favorite bands that I see live include Paul Revere and the Raiders, Smashmouth, Boys to Men, The Pointer Sisters, Starship, Tommy Roe, Tommy James, Nelson, KC and The Sunshine Band, The Village People, The Guess Who, The Spin Doctors, Bare Naked Ladies, .38 Special, Night Ranger, The Go-go's, Wilson-Philips, Martyr Stuart, Wynnona Judd, Christopher Cross, Hanson, Sugar Ray, Davy Jones, Micky Dolenz, Billy Ray Cyrus, The Turtles, etc.

By routemaster at 16,Aug,15 05:16 other posts of routemaster 
I like all genres of music from classical to pop although I don't follow the charts these days. Grieg is my favourite classical composer, followed by Mozart and Tchaikowsky, love 1930s British bands like the Ray Noble Orchestra with singer Al Bowlly, Glenn Miller, Benny Goodman, Elvis Presley, Eddie Cochran and my all-time hero Buddy Holly. Dusty Springfield, Doris Day, Judy Garland and ABBA, of course. Best concert I ever went to was seeing the Carpenters at the London Palladium in November 1976 and just six and a bit years later in February 1983, Karen left us at only 32. But that night nearly 40 years ago will never be forgotten. Nowadays, I'm a BIG fan of the John Wilson Orchestra who is probably not known outside the UK but he plays all the film and show music with great singers like American Seth MacFarlane, Kim Criswell and Anna-Jane Casey, also Julian Ovenden, a great singer and actor who recently appeared nude on stage in the 20th anniversary revival of the gay play "My Night With Reg". I've been to several of John's Proms concerts at the Albert Hall as well as the Royal Festival Hall too, his latest concert was a tribute for Frank Sinatra's centenary this year, again with Seth MacFarlane

By #204766 at 17,Dec,14 05:48
Awesome last one I saw live was at the gates absolutely awesome

By Odin_york_pa at 17,Dec,14 03:10 other posts of Odin_york_pa 
I like metal, mostly European power metal/symphonic metal. My favorites(and seen live) include Rhapsody, Sonata Artica, and Dimmu Borgir among others.

Adult Discussion Forum