Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

My girl played with my prostate

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #337858 at 17,Dec,14 20:57
We came back from a bar the other night and she grabbed my prostate massager and stuck it up my ass while I was riding her. The most mindblowing creampie ever. Lets hear your stories!

Similar topics: 1.PSA TEST   2.prostate massage   3.She milked my prostate!   4.Do straight guys like their nipples played with & sucked?   5.Prostate toys  

New Comment

Comments:
By #61033 at 10,Jan,15 04:48
I own a prostate massager and this toy has given me some of the most mindblowing orgasms I have ever experienced. It adds a whole new dimension to stimulation. My missus unfortunately does not like anal play so I am on my own. Only downside is making sure you are properly clean before use!
By #451452 at 11,Jan,15 08:46
Or use a condom or finger cot, which is small rubber condom like device that is normally put on a finger to protect a dressing or when doing a digital exam. Use of either will isolate the vibrator from your rectum and keep it clean.
By #281008 at 12,Jan,15 00:21
oohhh really do go on

By #337858 at 16,Jan,15 01:18
Great idea. I just use old expired condoms!

By cumonme1 at 13,Jan,15 13:27 other posts of cumonme1 
My lady made me cum while she fucked my asshole with a strap on dildo,best orgasm ever

By #337858 at 06,Jan,15 23:33
Nobody?
By leopoldij at 07,Jan,15 22:22 other posts of leopoldij 
I sometimes stick my finger in my ass while fucking. Does this count?
By #337858 at 08,Jan,15 22:10
Sure does!
By leopoldij at 10,Jan,15 11:02 other posts of leopoldij 
well, then, sometimes when i'm fucking a woman i have a little buttplug that i insert in my ass. often they don't even notice. i do this after i have started penetration. and it works miracles for me. makes me cum so much more intensely. in the absence of a buttplug, i use my finger.

By #169656 at 07,Jan,15 15:15
Yeh i know man, misso did it for kick to me and I didn't want to but when she finally did holy fuck. I don't want to ask again but gay guys must cum so hard with cock in ass )
By spermkiss at 07,Jan,15 22:44 other posts of spermkiss 
Three points:

You don't have to be gay to enjoy taking it in the ass. As you have discovered, prostate stimulation by anal penetration can be VERY pleasurable. Some men can even reach an orgasmic climax this way with little or no stimulation to the penis.

Not all gay men enjoy taking it in the ass. I'm as gay as they come and the physical pleasure I get from being fucked is so slight it is almost non-existent. Any pleasure I get is emotional or psychological.

So how many men enjoy prostate stimulation by anal penetration? Roughly half the male population. And this has absolutely nothing to do with sexual orientation. A guy can be totally straight, but if his body is built so that his prostate can be stimulated by anal penetration, he will enjoy being fucked.
By #337858 at 08,Jan,15 22:08
I second your comment. I'm not gay but certainly enjoy my girl playing with all my parts!
By spermkiss at 08,Jan,15 23:57 other posts of spermkiss 
Good for you, man. Many straight men think that any stimulation to their ass makes them gay. The truth is that virtually ALL men can enjoy at least some form of asshole sex, even if it's only having their lady give them a good rimming and tongue fucking. The truly liberated straight men will kick it up a notch from there.

If you haven't done so already, get a strap-on, have your girl friend put it on, mount you and then fuck you silly.
By #480810 at 09,Jan,15 00:46
Gonna try a strap on with the wife one day she wants to also. Just gotta get one. I've sucked cocks before but never wanted one in my ass.. but from her I would try it.
By spermkiss at 09,Jan,15 17:26 other posts of spermkiss 
Hey man, opening your ass for your wife is a pretty sure fire way to get her to open her ass for you. And you might really enjoy it.

Or you might not, except in an emotional and psychological way. As I said in my "Three points" note above, I'm as queer as a three dollar bill, but the physical pleasure I get from being fucked is so slight it is almost non-existent. On the other hand, I've fucked quite a few straight men in the ass who gave every outward indication that they were really enjoying it. A few of them even came while I was fucking them.

By #480810 at 08,Jan,15 23:33
Yep wife did it the other night during a blowjob made my leg shake while I came
By #337858 at 09,Jan,15 03:50
She's up for that next. Totally different with a finger vs. a toy.

Adult Discussion Forum