Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Would you be flattered or afraid if you recieved this message?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by andrew999999999 at 18,Dec,14 20:38  other posts of andrew999999999
I signed in a few minutes ago, and as usual checked my new messages. The following is one of the new messages that were in my inbox. I've deleted the authors name.

Dec 17, 17:41 : as I sit here viewing these pictures of your naked body they illicit from me strong sexual urges that are undeniable and I am helpless to resist succumbing to the erotically stimulating effect that they have on me ... I have totally capitulated to my lust for you and my insatiable desire to be with you, for us to share an exhilarating and totally satisfying extended sexual encounter together ... the simple truth is that I yearn to fuck you, to suck your dick, to eat your sperm, to kiss you and fondle every inch of your majestic beautiful body, to fall asleep spooning with you, having ejaculated my seed into you to remain inside you and be absorbed through the membranes of your body and become a permanent part of you ... my body aches to be with you, to spend an entire long weekend with you in some magical place where we can repeatedly have spontaneous, immensely satisfying sexual acts, enjoying each others bodies in ways most people can only dream about - this is what effect you have on me and it's impossible for me to resist you

I'm sure any other members have had messages like this. I suppose I'm more flattered than afraid now, as the guy lives thousands of miles from me, so it's unlikely I'll see him around.