to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Here's a thought regarding the infamous Star Chamber "message"...

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #303133 at 20,Dec,14 23:54
Why not send the "message" BEFORE referring a member for deletion and give them a few days to respond?
That seems more than fair.
Many of the people referred haven't been here long enough to access the Star Chamber page, and have no idea they've been referred until it is too late.

As I have asked before: What's the damn hurry when it comes to member deletion?

Surely you don't need the points that badly...

Similar topics: 1.The STAR CHAMBER   2.Sneaker Photo Update   3.Why does he keep visiting my page?   4.The perverse joy of getting a member deleted   5.In Case You Want to See What's Happening in the Star Chamber:  

New Comment

Comments:
By JustWill at 29,Aug,15 17:21 other posts of JustWill 
There seems to be a lot of Star Chamber related posts in the dumpster.
Just an observation...

By #480470 at 26,Dec,14 14:00
Could someone fill me in on someone worthwhile that has been booted for this reason? Not having a go, just interested why we're protesting this
By #303133 at 26,Dec,14 17:09
Okay:
I am sure that you are aware that there is a group of members who spend the majority of their SYD time searching other members' profiles for reasons to have them deleted.
When a referring member finds a photo which THEY believe is a violation of site rules, they refer the member to the Star Chamber and often state: "I have sent them a message to delete the offending photo."
However...other members of that cabal vote for deletion as soon as they see a new referral. It takes 5 votes to get the member (NOT the picture!) deleted. More often than not, said deletion occurs within a few hours (sometimes much sooner!) of the original referral; long before the referred member has had a chance to see the "message" and respond to it.
Therefore, the "message" is a sham. It allows the point-grubbing member a chance to claim that they were being fair, but it is only a token gesture which means nothing.
How do we know if a member is "worthwhile" if they are deleted before we get a chance to know them?
By admin at 26,Dec,14 17:30 other posts of admin 
In other words no, no one worth mentioning was deleted this way.
By #303133 at 26,Dec,14 18:33
This puzzles me, Admin.
You have mentioned that very few new members join the site.

If new people are deleted before they have a chance to "learn the ropes", doesn't that go counter to trying to improve membership numbers?

For example, a guy was referred for deletion yesterday because his pics had the logo for a site called showitoff.org on them...
By admin at 26,Dec,14 19:05 other posts of admin 
You really did not see or just bullshitting me? That photo apparently has another member name on it. Which means the referred member took someone's else photo. And please don't start with "it is his photo from his old account". People who post their photos usually have originals. 95% of cases when someone post photos with some kind of logo are people posting stolen photos. Even more true for the cases when logo is cut off.

How many people join the site does not have anything to do with 2-3 retards being banned every day.
By #303133 at 26,Dec,14 20:54
I wasn't bullshitting you.
Isn't showitoff just another side of THIS site?
By admin at 26,Dec,14 21:38 other posts of admin 
And now you are bullshitting me. At least I hope. Otherwise I must assume you are plain stupid.

You do see that other than site name the logo contains a user name in it, don't you? The photo you mention has a user name which is different from a username of the member who posted it.
By *kmadeau* at 26,Dec,14 22:05 other posts of *kmadeau* 
I just will John is(will) reading that! Thx Admin!
By bella! at 26,Dec,14 22:09 other posts of bella! 
Too bad you're not able to put together a coherent thought! You seem to only understand these

By #303133 at 27,Dec,14 00:08
The next time you pop your head out of John's butt, you can show him where to find this thread then.
By *kmadeau* at 27,Dec,14 01:49 other posts of *kmadeau* 
I just respect John, because he is a lot smarter as you are, for sure!
By #474162 at 27,Dec,14 07:25
Maybe he can teach you how to write a simple sentence. O.o
That really hurt my head, "because he is a lot smarter as you are, for sure!"
By *kmadeau* at 27,Dec,14 14:27 other posts of *kmadeau* 
A lot of things to learn from John, and English too...what a pity he is far away, so much far...
By #474162 at 27,Dec,14 15:30
I don't really think you have an issue with English, rather you want people to think you do...
By *kmadeau* at 27,Dec,14 16:27 other posts of *kmadeau* 
I take care only what they are thinking about my dick, that's why I'm here!!! not for speaking Tribunals!!!

By #23212 at 28,Dec,14 12:43
Well Darth, since he has claimed to be in the USA well over 5 years, yet his English always sounds like someone after only about 3 months of learning it, one certainly does have to wonder what he is up to.
By *kmadeau* at 28,Dec,14 14:59 other posts of *kmadeau* 
Wouldn't you be surprised, mate, if you know who are the worst English speakers on the campus ...

By #316057 at 27,Dec,14 05:06

By bella! at 26,Dec,14 22:37 other posts of bella! 
WOW! WOW! WOW! And it's a mystery why longtime members leave?

I do not feel that JustWill has an issue articulating his thoughts. If I understood his concern correctly, he's speaking generically about the majority of the referrals made to the evaluation panel. So many of the referrals are made and 'resolved' within hours OR LESS, without the benefit of the member having logged on and actually receiving said message. Yesterday, the evaluation panel received a referral, the new member did see the message, corrected the situation yet there was still a member that voted for deletion. What kind of fairness are these types of situations?

If I'm not mistaken admin, you are speaking of two separate referrals. You mention the member that was not aware that ShowItOff.org is now the new name. Evidently, the former, longtime member can still type in ShowYourDick.org and find this site and was not aware of the name change. Another member blogged about it last night, wondering if members knew that SYD/SYC/ShowItOff were one and the same. Apparently there are some members that do not know.

As for the other referral that you're speaking of, yes, there was one member, a member that has been here for 3 plus years that has posted a picture of another member and yes, you can see the other member's nickname beneath. It's good to see that he has not been deleted without being given the opportunity to correct the problem.

Is it your thought to get these nasty ass bastards out of here quickly or fairly?
By #303133 at 26,Dec,14 23:01
You are correct, bella. That IS what I was talking about.
I am not sure what pics Admin is talking about. Yesterday, the referral in question was simply up for deletion because of a SITE logo. There was no mention of a user name in the referral.
Again, though, this has all gone off track from my original point:
Admin instructs members on the Star Chamber page to try and convince members to delete questionable photos BEFORE deleting the member by votes.
That is NOT how the process has been working.
Sending a Star Chamber message that the referred member never actually SEES...because they are deleted within minutes of the referral...is NOT an honest attempt to follow that instruction. It is a sham...
By admin at 26,Dec,14 23:11 other posts of admin 
Again,

1. That abuse was dismissed. So no point of mentioning it other than pure manipulation attempt.
2. If I process abuses myself I delete everyone in a second, no warnings. So be grateful that panel at least sometimes gives a second chance.
By #303133 at 27,Dec,14 00:05
It was not an attempt to manipulate.
I was using an example to illustrate how the "Star Chamber Message" is pointless, and how it is possible for a member to be deleted without cause.
At any rate, I give up.
By bella! at 27,Dec,14 00:24 other posts of bella! 
I don't think you were being called a manipulator, I think that that was directed towards me. Apparently, only members are required to be polite in the forum.

By admin at 26,Dec,14 23:07 other posts of admin 
Now you wish to convince me that no one on the abuse panel is aware of ShowItOff also and they approved the abuse? LOL. I can see the log of everything that was deleted by panel. If such abuse really took place it was dismissed. So, there is really no point in mentioning it other than trying to manipulate me via public opinion.

It's ok to try to convince me logically but I will not tolerate any manipulations and lies.

And by the way, if I stop the panel and start deleting myself again I won't waste even a minute of my time. If a member is not paying and I have even a slightest doubt I delete it in a second. No warnings. Don't be delusional about that. Panel is actually giving more freedom for violations than I did.
By bella! at 26,Dec,14 23:43 other posts of bella! 
I did not say that the evaluation panel members did not know that the website formerly known as SYD/SYC is now ShowItOff, I said that the member reporting the member/picture to the evaluation panel WAS NOT AWARE. Admin, you mentioned before that English is not your first language. I have said this as well as JustWill, we admire people that are multilingual. I can only address my abilities, I only speak and write in one language which is English, anything else I must use a translator. I assure you, no one is lying ( which I feel is a very harsh accusation ) nor is anyone trying to manipulate you.

By #131063 at 27,Dec,14 17:01
Since I became a member I never paid much attention to this 'point' system and I really have no idea what it is about, but I do know this: When it comes to this point system, all I generally see is a bunch of infighting, nastiness and conversations that turn me off to this site. Maybe the point system, for whatever purpose it serves, should be abolished. It seems to me this site should be for the enjoyment and interaction of all; not a venue for power hungry individuals to lord over others. It's one thing for guys such as myself and others that may criticize ~dangerous behaviors~ for example, but quite often I see people engage in ~personal attacks~. There IS a difference. From what I gather from this thread, those personl attacks may come in the form of arbitrary or hasty deletions. If there is a problem with Avatars, perhaps the site needs to only have a handful of 'approved ' generic avatars. If there is a problem with pictures posted, perhaps the pictures need to go through an approval process before they appear on a person's profile. That approval process should be undertaken by persons that have the authority to do so, not people trolling profiles looking for reasons to delete someone.

This 'deletion' system is largely a joke, as far as I can see, because in quietly reading various posts and through private correspondence it is my impression that people create new profiles seemingly one after another. A 'deletion' to some of these people is a temporary setback. Indeed, the truly vindictive trolls likely create multiple profiles in advance of posting, so as to be prepared for any possible deletion. As for a person that makes an erroneous photo post because they don't understand the rules; well, that is on them...because everyone should know the details before posting.
By bella! at 27,Dec,14 18:53 other posts of bella! 
The evaluation panel and the deletion of members IS A JOKE and that's largely because admin does not seem to have concrete guidelines.

Why would admin post in red, try to convince the member to delete the pics in question prior to deleting the member entirely, yet in this post he says he would delete members in a heartbeat ( his word was in a 'second' )? I have seen members being deleted for 'be*stiality'. Why? Because they have posted pictures of themselves with flies, spiders, etc on their penis. Is this something that I find sexually enjoyable to look at? No. Is it be*stiality? No!

Admin has allowed for too much grey area which allows some members to interject their personal beliefs both in reporting and voting which ultimately causes members to be deleted. And the ambiguity of "the rules" has caused separation between members

By bella! at 21,Dec,14 08:20 other posts of bella! 
Not too many minutes ago, a 2 year plus member was deleted before I was able to vote NO ABUSE and post my reason.

The report was made, Andthisisme sent a request for the member, franky, to delete another members picture. All it took was basically the same "let's get it done quickly" members to vote ABUSE and to delete and franky was POOF!, gone without knowing what happened or given the opportunity to correct the offense.
By Ray10754 at 21,Dec,14 10:49 other posts of Ray10754 
That is truly SAD!
By bella! at 21,Dec,14 12:23 other posts of bella! 
Yeah, sad! There's another 2 year plus member who was reported because of his avatar. Let's see what happens with this member.
By admin at 21,Dec,14 12:31 other posts of admin 
You forgot to mention that he had a naked baby on his avatar.

How being a member for 2 years is an excuse? If a member has been for 2 years here and still cannot figure out what he can and cannot do - it means he's fucking stupid and should not be here because he's dangerous to other people.
By bella! at 21,Dec,14 12:52 other posts of bella! 
As I said in my 'vote', it was not an avatar that would be my choice. The avatar was grainy, the baby seemed to be hanging from a reed and did not appear to be wearing a diaper but the genitals were not showing.

By _avg_ at 21,Dec,14 17:19 other posts of _avg_ 
Couldn't agree more, admin, THANK YOU for stating it plainly: a 'tenured' member ought to know better and frankly should be held to a HIGHER standard, not a more relaxed one.
By #316057 at 21,Dec,14 22:58
As avg Say Thanks admin

By bella! at 22,Dec,14 01:02 other posts of bella! 
To _avg_, there are a number of tenured members that post web derived pictures who seem to 'protected' for some reason or another. You probably think that they're paid members but they're not. Apparently there are established rules and standards, they're just not consistent.

By Ray10754 at 21,Dec,14 03:15 other posts of Ray10754 
Great Idea! the chalange will be to keep the point mongers fingers off the delete button for that long of a time

By bella! at 21,Dec,14 01:56 other posts of bella! 
Sending a message and waiting 24 to 48 hours BEFORE officially referring the member to the evaluation panel? Wow, that's a hellauva idea!

Adult Discussion Forum