Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Can't delete my page images.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by fancyabit at 21,Dec,14 03:58  other posts of fancyabit
I can't delete my old pics, I pressed the "delete image" over and over again, sign out and in, testared my phone, still cannot delete! Can anyone help?

Similar topics: 1.DELETE PC   2.Who should we delete ?   3.New feature - tags for images   4.Why bother   5.100 PIC PERSONAL GALLERY PAGES?  

New Comment

Comments:
By admin at 26,Dec,14 23:18 other posts of admin 
if(confirm('Are you sure to delete this image?')) window.location='/delete.php?id=image_id

Simple javascript to block accidental hits. Either you have JavaScript turned off or some really retarded pop-up blocker. Anyway, it's not a problem of the site.

By #435701 at 26,Dec,14 20:39
I am sorry to say that anything you put on the internet has made you immortal...

By #363641 at 24,Dec,14 20:27
I have the opposite problem! Using an iPhone I can't upload any photos. I haven't been able to for about 8 months now.

By #451452 at 21,Dec,14 19:37
igning out may not be enough, you need to clear your internet cache to **** the updated page to be re-loaded with the changed content. If you add a new picture does it show up right away?

By bella! at 21,Dec,14 13:01 other posts of bella! 
Are you saying that when you 'click' on a specific picture on your page and choose the DELETE THIS IMAGE option, nothing happens?

Adult Discussion Forum