to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Donna Douglas/Elly- MAY Clampett.RIP

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by DJS at 04,Jan,15 11:54  other posts of DJS
Donna Douglas/Elly-May clampett,probably one off the worlds most natural Beautiful lady to grace the screen & such a talented actress has passed away(sadly)..Am sure us older members will remember her/fantasize about her, for her famous roll in the classic comedy,The Beverly Hillbillies,(still laugh when i see episodes of this Brilliant comedy)RIP Donna/Elly-May

Similar topics: 1.Posting pictures   2.Linux Ubuntu   3.Interesting facts!   4.School shooting in our Hometown.   5.KIRK DOUGLAS, R.I.P.  

New Comment

Comments:
By #482001 at 21,Jan,15 02:39
Loved the Beverly Hillbillies, looks like Jethrow is the only one still alive now !!!
By DJS at 22,Jan,15 20:47 other posts of DJS 
He maybe BB..but i don't think he done anything since the program(might be wrong)but personnel ive seen him in nothing,

By newwt10 at 04,Jan,15 22:32 other posts of newwt10 
Damn what a lose!
By DJS at 05,Jan,15 07:13 other posts of DJS 
Well at least we can still see her on film..newwt10

By t-rex at 04,Jan,15 19:43 other posts of t-rex 
So many know her, she was another legend
By DJS at 05,Jan,15 07:11 other posts of DJS 
t-rex

By #68656 at 04,Jan,15 12:11
youtube dot com/watch?v=ePG4oAtapkI
By DJS at 04,Jan,15 13:28 other posts of DJS 
Yes ive watched the show many times on there,& that episode one off the best.but thanks anyway John
By #480212 at 04,Jan,15 16:45
OH how I remember the Beverly Hillbillies Jed Buddy Ebsen. Grandma Daisy May Ireen Ryan. Jethro Max Baer Jr Elly May Donna Douglas. Mr Dryesdale and Mss Jane Hathaway. Still know all the words to the theme tune played by Earl Scruggs. Lester Flatt. And sung by Jerry Scoggins.
By DJS at 05,Jan,15 07:06 other posts of DJS 
Me to poolboy..
Come listen to my story about a man named Jed,A poor mountaineer but he kept his family fed.Then one day while out shooting at some food, up from the ground came a bubbling crude.Oil that is black gold Texas tea.Well the next thing you know old Jeds a millionaire and the kin folk said Jed move away from there.They said California is the place you ort to be,so they loaded up the truck and moved to Beverly...Hills that is ,swimming pools movie stars Must admit i didn't no who sung it tho(Use to have the song as a ringtone always got a reaction & people always started sing to it)

By #445126 at 04,Jan,15 13:31
Many pleasant memories seeing her on the little screen as I was growing up. RIP
By DJS at 04,Jan,15 14:02 other posts of DJS 
Yes so did i & millions more i would presume when growing up shorttop

Adult Discussion Forum