Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Pissed on in college shower

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Blade at 10,Jan,15 06:35  other posts of Blade
My old college shower had just a pole in midddle of room with 4 shower heads on it.

So I was showering with anohter dude across from me, when I suddenly feel warm water on my legs. I cleared my eyes and looked down to see the dude acorss from me shooting his pee at me as he was washing his hair.

I looked at him, and saw he had semi hard dick and was pissing. I yelled at him, and he was all apologenic. He said he didn't realize he was hard, and usualy just pisses down. (gross) He seems sincerly sorry, and embarrassed. I would have been more mad if not half asleep.

I didn't know him; he lived at other end of hall. but we were on same scheudle for our classes, and would always see each other in there. He was had many times in there, and if it was just him in there with me, I let myself get hard too. It was strange, unspoken confort level. I didn't seem him pee in there again, so it all ended well.

Similar topics: 1.Pissed on   2.Pissing in the shower   3.Hung College Guy Club   4.Shower pics   5.my mother opened the bathroom door n complimented my cock n masturbated while i was taking a shower.was she hitting on me?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #220845 at 10,Jan,15 19:33
One time a guy at a arcade was giving me head and asked if I would let him drinky piss ,so I let him I let myself go semi rigid and began to piss down his throat ,he drank and drank,weird I know but it did turn me on.
By Blade at 14,Jan,15 02:13 other posts of Blade 
I always wonder if I could do that. I think I'd always be hard, and my plumbing wouldn't switch over from cream to lemonaide....hahahah

By leopoldij at 10,Jan,15 11:04 other posts of leopoldij 
"so it all ended well"
is that all? i thought you were gonna say you fucked each other's brains out.
By spermkiss at 10,Jan,15 18:35 other posts of spermkiss 
Or at least became jack-off buddies.

By Blade at 14,Jan,15 02:11 other posts of Blade 
Meaning, he stopped pissing in there, or at least in front of me or on me.

I've got pleanty of other stories from there, but something I read online reminded me of this, and made me curious if anyone else got pissed on by someone, either accident or purpose.

I think that dude really pissed on me on purpose, not thinking I'd notice.

Only jack off buddy in college was my roommate. I think I wrote about that on here...

Adult Discussion Forum