Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Do you have dreams where you're sucking your own dick? Someone else's?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #436014 at 19,Jan,15 21:26
Had this dream last night I was sucking my dick, except that it was detached from my body so I'm just holding it in my hand like a lollipop just sucking and sucking but not really getting any feeling, I guess because my balls weren't attached so that I couldn't cum.

It was all mixed in with various other bizarre happenings (e.g., back in high school with a school house that has a massive and almost maze-like structure and never finding out what classes I'm supposed to go to - I'm sure all of you have had that dream?). Other bizarre disconnected shit too.