Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Farting in Public Toilets and Making Noises

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #440643 at 04,Feb,15 22:41
Okay, you're in a public restroom and need to urinate and standing at the urinal you hear loud farting noises coming from the stalls and then an "Aweee".. What are you supposed to do? Return a noise? Answer his call? Check it out? Pull out your cock and walk over to the stall and show it through the crack? Go over and say "Wow, that must have felt real good!" Or, "Need any help in there?"
I must admit the smells and the sounds DO turn me on ~ ~ reminds me of my dad in the bathroom... now I want a cig (just like he did)... sensory stimuli

Similar topics: 1.GENTS TOILETS.   2.Public toilets.   3.wanking in public toilets and the woods/parks etc?   4.How do you get action in public toilets?   5.showyourdick for real, public showers & toilets  

New Comment

Comments:
By Fritz at 02,Jun,15 11:15 other posts of Fritz 
the only place where you are allowed to make noise and fart is the Toilet! That's it - not more not less - anywhere else you should avoid it when ever possible
--------------------------------------- added after 73 seconds

In case it turns you on, then I guess something must have gone wrong in your childhood.

By Gntlmn at 01,Jun,15 15:12 other posts of Gntlmn 
GREAT thread!

By leopoldij at 31,May,15 15:15 other posts of leopoldij 
Why do we have to discuss this here? Does this turn you on or something?
By admin at 31,May,15 15:40 other posts of admin 
This is an adult site with part of the purpose to discuss things like this.

As stupid as this may look to you, his question have many interesting angles, including, for example, customs of people during elimination or how childhood experiences affect your adult life.

But, I'm afraid, these three sarcastic comments already eliminated any possibility of intellectual approach on this matter...
By JeffinKS at 31,May,15 16:13 other posts of JeffinKS 
LOL "eliminated"...... sorry couldn't help it

By spermkiss at 31,May,15 16:19 other posts of spermkiss 
Thank you site administrator.

Rodman2005 has already acknowledged that the sounds and smells (!!!) turn him on. Not my style, but whatever floats your boat.

Now, to address the questions.

First, if one cannot fart in a rest room, for crying out loud, where can one fart? Isn't that what rest rooms are for? Urinating, eliminating and passing gas as well as washing up are what these facilities are for.

Secondly, responding to the sound in any way (especially exposing oneself at a crack in the stall!) would be a serious faux pas. Believe it or not, but etiquette maven Judith Martin, who writes under the name Miss Manners, has addressed this very issue. She wrote that all sounds from behind a closed bathroom door (and I would expect that would include a closed stall door) should be treated is if they do not exist. One should make no response what-so-ever.

On a related topic, despite our best efforts, sometimes a fart will slip out when one is in a social situation. What should one do? Miss Manner has also addressed that. Don't do anything! Both the person who did it and all others present should continue on as if it didn't exist.
By admin at 31,May,15 16:37 other posts of admin 
Despite the purpose of restrooms many people are shy to fart loudly in proximity to other people. I've seen many times people writing on forums that they try to silence their defecation when they know people are nearby, even if people are outside of the bathroom when they know it has thin walls.

OP stated that some people accompany farting with loud expressions. I wonder if they try to compensate their shyness or it's something different that makes them do that. Though honestly I do not remember observing such behavior personally. I don't hang out much in public bathrooms...
By spermkiss at 31,May,15 20:48 other posts of spermkiss 
Hey, even Queen Elizabeth shits. And farts, too.

Again I say that's what rest rooms are for.
By bella! at 31,May,15 21:15 other posts of bella! 
Hi spermkiss,

I know you are well traveled, have ever had an audience with the Queen?
By spermkiss at 31,May,15 22:00 other posts of spermkiss 
Yes, of course, and she even farted during that audience, but we both followed Miss Manners's rule and pretended that it didn't exist.
By JustWill at 31,May,15 22:59 other posts of JustWill 
If the Queen farts in the forest, and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound?
By leopoldij at 31,May,15 23:41 other posts of leopoldij 
What's the sound of a single fart clapping?
--------------------------------------- added after 42 seconds

Or is it. ... what's the sound of a single clap farting?
--------------------------------------- added after 95 seconds

Can't remember those Buddhist sayings that well

By #443033 at 30,May,15 19:31
That is a rather...unique thought?

Adult Discussion Forum