Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

KAREN CARPENTER

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by routemaster at 05,Feb,15 09:41  other posts of routemaster
Following on from the 56th "anniversary" a couple of days ago of the tragic deaths of Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens and the Big Bopper, today (5.2.15) is 32 years since we lost the lovely Karen Carpenter, one half of The Carpenters **** and **** duo. Equally as tragic and as she was only 32 when she died, she has now been gone for as long as she actually lived. I saw them at the London Palladium way back in November 1976 and they brought the house down, how Karen managed to get through a two hours show constantly on stage when she was already ill, shows what great professionalism she had. She had her own demons but she never let the public down. My favourites of The Carpenters are "Masquerade", "Rainy Days and Mondays" and "Goodbye to Love" though, as with Buddy, I LOVE them ALL. So let's hear it for Karen on this sad anniversary, may she rest in peace and with love and thanks for all the joy her and **** Richard's records and performances gave us