She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Another note about sucking other guys cocks

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #448680 at 06,Feb,15 01:31
I'm another cock sucking addict. The first cock I sucked wasn't what I was expecting. He was dressed as a woman and he had me fooled. When I went to eat her pussy it turned out to be a cock.

I thought "what the hell" and sucked him. He came after just a few seconds and without warning. I loved the sensation of his ejaculation. Warm and spurting. I loved the taste too and the great way that cum seems to "line" your mouth and really lingers.

I've loved every cock I've sucked since and have always loved the taste of every mans cum.

As an added attraction I became addicted to eating creampies from a girlfriend's pussy. She would fuck anybody we found online and even if he wasn't bi, I would still get to taste his cum from her cunt. I'd then have sloppy seconds with another guys cum lubricating her. This is an amazing sensation in it's own right. Try it if you dare.

Heavenly days ;O)

Similar topics: 1.Sucking: Cut or Uncut, preference   2.Do women like to watch two guys sucking each others cocks?   3.Do black guys suck off white guys cocks?   4.Sucking cocks anonymously   5.Do you like sucking straight guy's cocks?  

New Comment

Comments:
By johnwish at 06,Feb,15 17:10 other posts of johnwish 
I like your pictures by the way.Your cock looks like one I'd be happy to suck.

By johnwish at 06,Feb,15 17:08 other posts of johnwish 
Great comment.I love the idea of sucking another mans cock and it hopefully won't be much longer before I get my wish.

Adult Discussion Forum